FIFA 11

Scott-RFC

to Scott and Cappa , i didnt realise he was just passing between his keeper etc , when i play pro and play a good team i like to keep the ball but i pass it along the back then down one side and work my way back waiting for the right opportunity to strike . my bad (tu)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its exploiting the fact that you can keep the ball in your defense for a whole game which would never happen in real life, because you can only close down with 2 players max at a time

I see it as cheating, and pointless. Why not practise going forward and defending and get better at the game? Pretty sad

If you have mates GRC, do you play the same against them offline?

No only do it in ranked games when am a 4 star team and they go barca or man u. I passed it around in fifa 10 but am trying not to in fifa 11 (tu)

Played my fist game online today and was 3-0 up against inter within 15 mins and didn't do it.

Think I played THE biggest idiot yet online today, got me way too worked up, but no wonder. He was Liverpool, again I was Milan, same team. For some reason, Reina is almost unbeatable in this game. FOUR times I was one on one, and I bent the run to curl into the far corner. Somehow, he saved every time.

That wasn't the annoying bit though. It was the player. When I heard about turning the 'ping pong passes' off in the game, I thought that would cut out these annoying dicks online. What is the point if you can just play it like that anyway? There's the setting which means the longer you hold x, the longer the pass, yet there's an option to disable that?!

That is what this guy did, full assistance as well, because I honestly can't remember him giving the ball away. Every through lob was right onto the toes of Torres, Cole etc, and any shot he hit was on target. What's the point playing the game if you just let the game do it for you?

Then, playing this other guy, who goes 1 up early on. He gets disconnected, and is awarded the win. This was after around 15mins, and even though I was all over him and it was just a matter of time, I was given a loss. I can see where this would be fair, but that's ridiculous..

Rant over.

Just played some Spanish bawbag who went R. Madrid (t'was a refreshing change from my last game...where I also played against Real), finishes 3-3 and he wins on penalties. I pwned him the whole game and Casillas bailed him out.

He gave me a rematch and I fucking terrorised him 5-0! Thomas Muller you sexy little swine. :h34rt:

Guy earlier started on Real, started flicking through teams and finally landed on Inter. I went to Bohemians, to see if he would budge. Nope, he remained a 4.5/5 star team, thinking I was gonna go some joke of a team...

Guy earlier started on Real, started flicking through teams and finally landed on Inter. I went to Bohemians, to see if he would budge. Nope, he remained a 4.5/5 star team, thinking I was gonna go some joke of a team...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it when you pick Rangers and they go straight for Real or Barca thinking it's going to be an easy win.. then they realise they are up against the dreaded 5-4-1 formation and shit it. trying to run through whittaker bougherra and Webster all at once only for him to be thrown to the ground like a sack of spuds, Brilliant. :beer1:

Just came up against Petr Cech and I fucking hate him. I had countless 1 on 1's and the cunt saved them all. Ended up winning on penalties after it finished 0-0. So that's me at 9-0-0.

That is some record. Think I'm 14 from 20.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I played Sandy earlier, laggy as fuck though.

Crossed the ball in 3 mins in and iniesta scored a header, that was all there was to the game, bearly any chances after that.

Apart from me missing about 3 1v1s!

I'll give you a game later.

So that's me at 9-0-0.

Just went 9-0-0 as well :happy:

9th win was a tricky one, Man utd vs Bayern . Guy was pretty decent, didnt think I looked like scoring then I got Schweinsteiger sent off for a last man "foul". Upped my game after that and managed to win 2-0 :D

Games played: 39

Wins: 26

Draws: 1

Losses: 12

Whenever I go to penalties it's an automatic loss, even though I'm used to them from WC 2010. Why does everybody, including myself, put their penalties to the left? :lol:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Just went 9-0-0 as well :happy:

9th win was a tricky one, Man utd vs Bayern . Guy was pretty decent, didnt think I looked like scoring then I got Schweinsteiger sent off for a last man "foul". Upped my game after that and managed to win 2-0 :D

You on the xbox?