Rangers v Man Utd Sold out!

Cr 3, in the middle is a good view.?

most of the seats in ibrox are good seats, especially the one that are still left.

Plus it's man u. do u really want to watch this in the house or pub,when there was plenty of tickets left.?

or any champions league for that matter,but i thought man u would be harder to get tickets for.?

I think he means in terms of the fan groups - CR1 and BF 4/5 are where the Union Bears and the Blue Order, in this case it shouldn't really matter, all Ibrox will be bouncing and singing.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but the only decent sections of ibrox are CR1 BF 4/5 so i might not bother

Are you being serious?

Hold on. In the morning I'll phone John Greg and Sandy Jardine. Have them meet you at the front foyer and give you a stadium tour so that you can pick the seat that's just right for you (tu)

Very, very ignorant comment that.

Not really TBH we all read the thread about how shite the ibrox atmosphere is in some sections IMO unless you are near Near the TBO or in the UB section then there is very little atmosphere

Are you being serious?

Hold on. In the morning I'll phone John Greg and Sandy Jardine. Have them meet you at the front foyer and give you a stadium tour so that you can pick the seat that's just right for you (tu)

Didnt plan you using the seat so that wont be necessary (tu)

good stuff ! ! ! where were all the people who couldn`t afford bursaspor but can now afford man.u............ aw al go the man.u game its bigger ! !

SO

FUCKING

WHAT.

Getting sick of these 'Uber-fans'.

Why not walk up to someone like that and tell them in the ground ?

a seats a seat in ibrox, its man utd. no gonna happen for a while possibly with the league winner no gettin automatic qualification. and to anyone moaning about some gers fans no going to the bursaspor game, lets be honest if you can only afford 1 game its gonna be man utd, if you can only afford 2 its gonna be man utd and valencia. if you could afford all 3 then good on you.

I will miss this game due to being on holiday :(

Getting/got to the other 2 games though and hopefully more when we qualify.

It makes sense to put them up for individual sale as they know they will sell them.

Do you think they should still be selling 3 game packages?

I had this disccusion with another boy on here the other week there i said i would like them to be sold just as indivual tickets from the start! :clap:

Just got this e-mail 2 minutes ago

Dear Secretary

We are pleased to inform you that we now have tickets available for Supporters Clubs for the Champions League group stage 2 match package:-

Rangers Vs Valencia 20/10/10

Rangers Vs Manchester United 24/11/10

Tickets prices are as follows: Adult £76

Concession £59

Juvenile £50

If you wish to apply for four or more tickets please reply to this email by no later than 10am on Monday 11th October stating your Club number, the fixture and the number of tickets you would like to be considered for. If your method of payment is credit card we will debit the card we hold on file, however, if you pay by direct debit or cheque please forward us an alternative method of payment for this transaction. Any orders for less than four tickets should be placed via the Ticket Hotline on 0871 702 1972 or online at www.rangers.co.uk.

If your request is successful we will confirm the number allocated to your club by email by Tuesday 12th October

and tickets will be made available from 1pm onwards.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards

Mhairi Grewar

Clubs & Memberships Department

Rangers Ticket Centre

Heres one for yous....

Have any of yous looked at the stadium plan for the Man Utd and Valencia and thought hold on

there supposed to be sold as packages why is the Man Utd one nearly sold out and the Valencia one not even near it all around Ibrox too. <cr>

Heres one for yous....

Have any of yous looked at the stadium plan for the Man Utd and Valencia and thought hold on

there supposed to be sold as packages why is the Man Utd one nearly sold out and the Valencia one not even near it all around Ibrox too. <cr>

Because of bond holders uptake, player & staff tickets etc.