***Scotland v Spain***

G.E.C.

I thought it was a stone waller.

Don't the rules state that even if it's not intentional, if it stops a goalscoring chance and gives the defender an unfair benefit then it's a penalty.

The booking was harsh.

but it happens every week mate, if you had to give that every time, there would be 4 & 5 penalties every game :disappointment:

maybe I'm just annoyed at it but hey ho :)

It was definitely a penalty.

McCulloch and Fletcher have been rotten.

When was the last time Fletcher had a good game for Scotland? the last one that springs to mind was about 4 years ago, away to Slovenia. 3-0 win and he scored a cracker that night.

Im not Scotland manager, whoever i say on here will just be ridiculed by those who disagree.

I fully expect an international player to play in his own position and on his own side of the pitch.

Nothing against Whittaker, i would have him right back, if Alan Hutton is injured.

If we dont have a left back, dont play a back 4!

5/6 million people in this country, tens of thousands of football players and the only left back we can find is a right footer? Whos kidding who?

Lee Wallace? Steven Hammell?

To be fair there isn't a massive difference between them and Bardsley - and they are actually Scottish.

Definitely a penalty, Whittaker's arm was raised above his head & the ball struck the underside of it.

When a player raises his arm above his head, then they run the risk of giving away exactly what he did.

Im not Scotland manager, whoever i say on here will just be ridiculed by those who disagree.

I fully expect an international player to play in his own position and on his own side of the pitch.

Nothing against Whittaker, i would have him right back, if Alan Hutton is injured.

If we dont have a left back, dont play a back 4!

5/6 million people in this country, tens of thousands of football players and the only left back we can find is a right footer? Whos kidding who?

No, an internet forum is for people to share opinions and thoughts so why would you not want to say who you think should be playing LB? Give me a better option than Whittaker and we can discuss him, because in my opinion there is no other better choice.

but it happens every week mate, if you had to give that every time, there would be 4 & 5 penalties every game :disappointment:

Does that suddenly mean its not a penalty because it happens every week ?

I agree that we have incidents like that almost every other week and never get a penalty, but I still claim for it.

It doesn't make that tonight any less of a penalty because some refs in Scotland are too gutless to give us a penalty for it.

I'll say again, it's a stone waller. Sorry, but imo it is.

No, an internet forum is for people to share opinions and thoughts so why would you not want to say who you think should be playing LB? Give me a better option than Whittaker and we can discuss him, because in my opinion there is no other better choice.

Stephen Crainey is playing very well at the moment. Is he a lb?