Any spare tickets for the piggery?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sneaked in and sent a PM to Boab as well and also Bluepeter9 who has had a few spare in the past.

I put both their reps up in a childish attempt to make them pick me,can't wait :21:

Some little bastard went on a one man repping session against me last night. Went from 15 to 9 in the space of 10 minutes.

I've been told who it is and I feel like going on a wee spree of my own - but I need to pick my moment so it's not obvious.

He was just jealous and wanted to overtake me on the rep leader board :disappointment:

Some little bastard went on a one man repping session against me last night. Went from 15 to 9 in the space of 10 minutes.

I've been told who it is and I feel like going on a wee spree of my own - but I need to pick my moment so it's not obvious.

He was just jealous and wanted to overtake me on the rep leader board :disappointment:

Must have been a clique mate you can only negative rep twice a day as far as i know.

off topic but did you use to post on gers forum.i used to go on there.what a shit forum it was lol

i got rid of my spares sold 2 to bears and 1 to a celtic fan i know who said he wont sing any songs in our end

Booo!!! Lol, Is this the done thing with spares sometimes? Seems a bear won't get a ticket cause a tims taking his place?

I couldn't think of anything worse than being in the wrong end, listening to all their IRA bile