Man U eyeing up McGregor

trueblue68

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ManUre can fuck right off, we should not even think of selling McGregor now !!!

Exactly - The most important player in the team is the goalkeeper

They can take a hike and that joke newspaper .

Well, the benchmark was set by Gordon @ 9 million. Allan is only 28, and has loads of experience in Europe and now as the undisputed #1 for Scotland. I doubt that he has even reached his prime.

5 million? Not sure where that number came from. But IF we were to sell him, surely it would be for a lot more than that? We have an able deputy in Alexander but McGregor is different class.

He can win us the league almost by himself. He's that good. All imho of course (tu)

On the Villa pen, I had a feeling he would save it. Sensational @ pens. Too bad that one just snuck in and you could see how upset he was. He himself expects to save everything.

Exactly - The most important player in the team is the goalkeeper

They can take a hike and that joke newspaper .

Rangers should come out and say

Not For Sale

McGregor has been offered a new contract and in my opinion he will sign it. He is worth his weight in gold.

5/10/15 million, thats pennies compared to what he can help earn us over a 5 year period.

I know it's kinda off topic, but it pisses me off how Man Utd can apparently spend £20mil+ on a GK as well as improve other positions despite being nearly £800mil in debt.

Only because we're not in a huge league doesn't mean we should be ripped off of our players. Shagger is just as good as Stekelenburg.

If the club wish to progress we need to keep the best players we have getting into the champions league

is where the money is and far outweighs the other competion prize money pots.

Its paper talk and as stated man utd are linked to everyone by the press

If he did go in the future i,d prefer he went to Arsenal .

If McGregor keeps playing this well, he will be gone in January. No way that he goes for less than ten million though.The Champions group will make sure that his play is noticed as well. Maybe Arsenal and Man Utd can get in a bidding war for his services.

Rangers should really be looking to keep players of McGregors quality.

Ive got a horrible feeling though that the moneymen behind the scenes will be licking their lips at the thought of selling him.

If he was to go, it should be for way more than 5mil, 10mil at the minimum. Just because we are an SPL club, shouldnt mean we are a cheap option.