Man U eyeing up McGregor

trueblue68

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest a good few top teams will probably be keeping an eye on him. His recent performances suggest hes fast becoming a world class goalkeeper, keeping this form up teams like Arsenal and Man United will be sniffing about him next summer.

I would like to know why the papers are saying Mcgregor is only worth £5million.? & when fat Boruc was here they were saying he's leaving for £10million. even though he went for no where near that in the end.

Easy.

Scottish republican media...

The Sun is quite reliable when it comes to exclusives.....well more reliable than the Rhetard.

We won't sell unless he asks to leave i don't think but Man U are the biggest draw in the world and if true he can fullfil his dreams there......there is Tommy Sheridans swinging club for starters :craphead:

Easy.

Scottish republican media...

The Sun is quite reliable when it comes to exclusives.....well more reliable than the Rhetard.

We won't sell unless he asks to leave i don't think but Man U are the biggest draw in the world and if true he can fullfil his dreams there......there is Tommy Sheridans swinging club for starters :craphead:

It was in one of the papers in the summer, that we knocked back a £6million bid for Mcgregor. So they clearly haven't done enough research the wanker.gifs

£5m :lol:

Try £12m at least.

He's far better than Gordon who went for £9m.

Alexander is great as well, but I'd be absolutely gutted to lose McGregor, I'd want him to be a Rangers player for years to come.

not much of a story as martin ferguson could just have been watching Darren Fletcher to report back to the boss. it is only a matter of time before EPL realized this gem under their noses for 10 million. i hope he never goes but he is good enough to play anywhere. arsenal need a keeper and utd. i think our resolve will be really tested within 2 years.

£5 million, i bet it was a guy calling from their bank craphead2.gif who called up the Sun, saying that Man utd wanted to buy him but they needed to raise $5million ugandan dollars. Silly silly sun.

Stelkenberg is world class and Shagger so far this season has just been under that bracket. However he has had a better start to the season than stelkenberg. I hate how our keeper is valued at £5 million by cunts in the media yet a keeper who plays in holland is worth 4 times that.

Whats wrong journo did he shag yer wife?

I would be very surprised if there's any truth in this with shaggers off field antics added to some of the stupid things he does on the pitch fergie wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

The rhags are getting the disruptive stories in early for the old firm game. Don't buy or even read this shite

he won't be leaving according too my source ;) ;)

Further: My source tells me that The Sun aren't averse to printing bollox stories like this to try and sell copies of their downmarket arsewipe rag to any brain-dead individual out there who'll believe such fictional tripe.

The Sun is to truth what Neil Lennon is to handsome.

I think the story is shit too, but I'm amused at the argument put forward that we knocked back £6million for him in the summer, so why would we accept £5million now? My point is that you can't dismiss a story as being shite just because you don't like what's being said, then accept another story because it meets with what we want to hear. The £6million knock back story is just as likely to be a load of shite as the story the Sun ran with regarding Man Utd.

Load of pish.

Very lazy journalism at best. Man U need a keeper due to Van De Sar's age. McGregor has stunning performances for Scotland. Put the two together and you have a non-story.