Laff snubbed the tims

bombaybadboy08

Hope he starts on Sunday, been in a great run of form and couldnt believe he only got a 6 vs Motherwell in the papers ratings, no matter what he does hes never fairly treated. Two brilliant assists and was easily better than Miller IMO Yet Miller was rated higher,

the reason why we've not heard alot about it is because it's not that big. Everyone knew he supports Rangers,so it's obvious he's going to come to us. It was different with novo though,because he was foreign & everyone thought he would go there for the money,but he never hail.gif

I love nacho.

The 500k was a swap deal though.

I'm racking by brains trying to think who Celtic wanted rid of, along with paying 500 grand. McDonald maybe?

I think it was Riordan at the time.

Lafferty was never going to the tims but he wouldn't have been the first Rangers fan to do it

I love nothing more in a true Bear to be diehard loyal to the jersey, to be Rangers to the core. But.

Kyle is full of shit. Talks the talk but reality is he would have jumped at the chance to sign for the Paranoid across the city.

To quote the man himself;

"Celtic are a huge club and I'm honoured to be the subject of a bid. There is a long way to go, but I will be talking to my club and my agent. I will also have to have a long chat with my mum and dad. I grew up supporting Rangers, but that won't stand in my way and the lure of European football is very appealing."

Do yourself a favour Kyle mate and don't talk shite and make a monkeys of the support. Do your talking on the pitch.

The big man will start on Sunday. And he'll score. Every now and then we have players that just know how to get it right up them. Big Kyle is one. It'll drive them insane when he scores!

Can't wait.

:clap:

Does he do the robot thing? Hope so.

The big man will start on Sunday. And he'll score. Every now and then we have players that just know how to get it right up them. Big Kyle is one. It'll drive them insane when he scores!

Can't wait.

:clap:

Does he do the robot thing? Hope so.

Knowing Kyle Lafferty, he'll probably mimic machine gunning the tims :drool: