Daily Record B'stards

Bluepeter9

Keith Jackson: 'Rangers did not just beat them - they Owned them" (:lol:)

Headline: 'Crumble in the Jungle'

Headline: 'Reffin Joke' (article heavily discusing what WS said about Lennon proessurising refs)

Headline: 'Boys 1 Men 3'

... and basically most articles very favourable and full of praise for us.

I cant believe these b'stards are going to give our 'press watchers' nothing to say !! :lol:

Imagine the Daily Record being positive towards us - will we notice?

I see the beeb have included samaras's knee to the head as well....billy's son must have had the weekend off..... :sherlock:

.. what - be quiet - we cant have that - the BBC should be fair or against us!!

(PS - I wonder if video eveidence will be used - OMG nearly sounding paranoid there !!)

(PS - I wonder if video eveidence will be used - OMG nearly sounding paranoid there !!)

Well if McGregor gets pulled up by video evidence for NEARLY! kicking someone,then so should this tranny bastard.

not paranoid,they started it (the SFA) so they should do it with everyone instead of one particular team.

I watched back the coverage last night and Samaras also made a kick gesture at him, there was me thinking showing intent was enough to get you retrospectively booked... I dont think anyone at our club would bring it up though

Well if McGregor gets pulled up by video evidence for NEARLY! kicking someone,then so should this tranny bastard.

not paranoid,they started it (the SFA) so they should do it with everyone instead of one particular team.

Better off without a ban, he's pish anyway (tu)

I am torn here, one the one hand ... Samaras' knee barely touched McGregor and it really is a nothing incident.

However .... if the SFA are to show parity then they must act and carry out the same investigation as they had done with McGregor.

It wasn't a full blown knee to the head, he barely touched him, to claim otherwise is looking at the incident through blue-tinted glasses.

HOWEVER, for the concept of fairness, the authorities must look into it.

Samaras kneed McGregor in the head, he wasn a few steps away from him. McGregor went down smothered the ball and Samaras casually walked over a kneed him in the head. How is that a nothing incident Ace??

slightly excessive in your description - "casually walked over a kneed him in the head. " - a wee knee bend was all it was - but that is intent and no better or worse that Shaggers one. The record (via Hately's column also asks the question - will it be reviewed?

It wasn't designed to hurt mcgregor, it was designed to get a reaction from him.

I think the term would be ungentlemanly conduct and worthy of a booking, his tackle on bougherra also worth a booking and his hack at Naismith worth a red. To me that's 2 red cards in total. He will get away with less than that regardless of a retrospective punishment.

Btw hooper also tried to get a reaction from mcgregor and i think this should be looked at too.

You never miss a chance to have a go at our fans, do you?

Why can't you just enjoy the result like everyone else on this forum without pathetic wee digs?

ffs you guys talk shite, watch theclip again if you find it, shagga smothers the ball and because of the pace of the ball took shagga into sammy's knee, just watch it.

Maybe you should watch it again and youll see the "kneeing" happened after McGregor had smothered the ball and Samaras had ran by him.. "Sammy" as you so fondly call the greasy bastarts was walking back to the field of play when he stuck the knee in, not hard but deliberate

I watched back the coverage last night and Samaras also made a kick gesture at him, there was me thinking showing intent was enough to get you retrospectively booked... I dont think anyone at our club would bring it up though

That's right, I remember that

McGregor demonstrated that to the ref

Keith Jackson: 'Rangers did not just beat them - they Owned them" (:lol:)

Headline: 'Crumble in the Jungle'

Headline: 'Reffin Joke' (article heavily discusing what WS said about Lennon proessurising refs)

Headline: 'Boys 1 Men 3'

... and basically most articles very favourable and full of praise for us.

I cant believe these b'stards are going to give our 'press watchers' nothing to say !! :lol:

Imagine the Daily Record being positive towards us - will we notice?

You shouldn't be trying to point score against Rangers fans like that. Proper snidey.

You shouldn't be trying to point score against Rangers fans like that. Proper snidey.

Nothing Snidey about it - said directly. Stop looking for bias that doesn't exist - stiop trying to beat them in the paranoia stakes. Is it not much more fun watching them implode with conspiricy thories - in my book it is - so why give them the joy back.

Stop making shite attempts at fishing. Or go back to KDS. One of the 2.

you're not familiar with sarcasm are you or the other numpty that had a go at him .:doh:

its called ripping the pish ie , the mhedia would spin it as mcgregor running into smackmyarse but n you go calling other fans tims and what not <cr>