Salim Kerkar

Stu1993

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame Bain for this saga. The facts are that the froggies released Kerkar from his contract meaning we could sign him per UEFA regulations, but when Rangers offered him a contract after having him at Murray park for a decent length of time, the froggies suddenly decided they were entitled to a fee for "training services" which meant that we said we wouldn't sign him.

It seems that either Uefa have ruled on it, or his ex club have been threatened by legal action from Kerkar or his agents.

I just hope he earns his wages and isn't another drain on the finances, as we have enough of those already.

Don't get this: they originally wanted £1.5 million and after we played hard ball they got £4 million?

Where did you get that figure from? We chanced our arm and offered something like that first time round but they wanted something like £5mill for him from the off.

With regards to the Kerkar deal i actually hope it happens it gives us an extra option on the left and lets face it he isnt going to be on on mega money so if he has a few good games then its a good deal

Looks like we have grown a set of balls. Told Rapid to gtf, now this French mob as well. :lol:

No one messes with the Mighty Rangers!

oh aye, we really showed Rapid.

we went from a £1.5million fee for a player in the last 12months of his contract to paying £4million for Jela..we fuckin showed them alright :rolleyes:

just as we have completed the only game he would reasonably expect to play in. well maybe if we get some shitein the early rounds of the scottish,

So in your opinion, we could get almost any team in Scotland then, and allow him to play.

In my opinion there are only 4 scottish teams in form at the moment, one being us.

Motherwell, Hearts & Celtic are the only other Scottish teams in form & we've beaten all 3

oh aye, we really showed Rapid.

we went from a £1.5million fee for a player in the last 12months of his contract to paying £4million for Jela..we fuckin showed them alright :rolleyes:

Were is this figure coming from Rapid never came up with that fee thats what we offered first time to chance our arm. And he had 2YEARS left on his contract

I just hope he earns his wages and isn't another drain on the finances, as we have enough of those already.

Like who? I'll readily admit we've had plenty of players like that in the past, but I'd struggle to name any now. Webster, maybe, but I believe that he's genuinely been hampered with unfortunate injuries.