10,000 Bears in Valencia?

Am I getting carried away or is this a realistic no. for the amount of us heading for Valencia?

I'm just thinking the way we are playing at the moment, the amount of ex pats in Spain and the chance to get away from this awful weather all adds up to a very large support for what could be a night to remember!

Is anyone else flying out on Sunday and where you staying?

My flights at 7am to alicante, are most people staying in benidorm?

Would be great to start the sing songs in alicante on Sunday night, anyone know any decent pubs there?

Cheers

Watp

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I getting carried away or is this a realistic no. for the amount of us heading for Valencia?

I'm just thinking the way we are playing at the moment, the amount of ex pats in Spain and the chance to get away from this awful weather all adds up to a very large support for what could be a night to remember!

Would be great to start the sing songs in alicante on Sunday night, anyone know any decent pubs there?

Cheers

Watp

There are a couple of Oirish bars near the Mercado train station - not very Irsh by the looks of it.

You can get the train top Benidorm from there - only about 4.2 euros I think tajes about an hour.

At that stop there is also a good Spanish pub at the top of the steps down to the station good beer and tapas (can't remember the name) - not sure how they would take to a sash bash though!!

It certainly seems like it is shaping up to be an almighty travelling support, My own estimate would be 7,000. With all the security and hardline approach being talked about by Rangers and Valencia. In the face of this i have no doubts there will be Bears all over the stadium. Follow Follow

I'd also like to make a request that if there's a minutes silence like Seville last season the same abusive, drunken prick doesn't start to disrupt it and then square go Bears that tell him to shut the fuck up.

I hope the kicking the Spanish Police gave him in the cells after they dragged him out screaming was merciful, mind you.

I'd also like to make a request that if there's a minutes silence like Seville last season the same abusive, drunken prick doesn't start to disrupt it and then square go Bears that tell him to shut the fuck up.

I hope the kicking the Spanish Police gave him in the cells after they dragged him out screaming was merciful, mind you.

Sorry :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

Cheers

Watp

I'm flying out on sunday from manchester to alicante at 14:30 hours.

Then from there to benidorm where we(2 of us)are staying for 1 week.

Can't wait for this. :crabflute:

I'll 2nd that, I hate it when ppl embarrass us like that.

Also does my nut when folk get that smashed during the day that they sleep thru the whole game!! I mean what the fuck is the point in going to these trips if u miss the game!!!

Rant over

flying from newcastle to barcalona the monday morning and an internal flight from barce to valencia the mon nite,,bak to barca the wed nite,,nite there and bak t newcastle the thurs

we where trying to book the traind between barca and valencia but it was fully booked so im thinkin we are not the only bears going via barca!!

Get fukin ind them,,,home wi 3 points a sore head and no voicebox is the plan