Take a Bow Allan McGregor

Papa Sasac

Had it not been for that save, the result would have been far worse. I don't quite know how he pulled that one off, and that's why we should be doing all we can to hold onto him. Defence did not help him one bit for their goal however.

(tu)

Just watching Hayes there, he had some cracking runs in that game. He opted to try and curl one in to the top corner at one point when it would have been a tap in for one of his team mates. Gave the defence a tough time.

He done more shouting, organising and moaning today than our captain.

Even Alexander in midweek was doing the same as him today and screaming at his defence to push out as they sit too deep for incoming balls.

Alexanders organisational skills are outstanding. McGregor is usually moaning at fellow players, havnt noticed him gee-ing them up and organising before. Thats good to hear.

What a save that was from our number 1 today. :drool: World class without a doubt.:drool:

In my opinion Allan McGregor is now one of the very best goal keepers in world football and if he can maintain his present level of performance then I can see no reason why he can't go on to become the best in the world. :praise:

Honestly, might have been better that the Bremen save. The ICT lad did everything right. Headed it down. and a wicked bounce up. How McGregor makes that stop is beyond me.

I'd say this. How many Keepers in the world today make that save? No one knows. But it is certainly less than a handful imho.

When the lad headed the ball, I 'knew' he scored. That is what you call brilliance and why he's #1.

Has to be off to ManUre in January imho.

Foran couldn't believe he missed that or for better phrase that Mcgregor saved that !!!

His form has been tremendous and long may it continue, some will slate him for his stupitidy but all true goalkeepers are mental !!!

McGregor adds weight to the old saying that although you don't have to be mental to be a goalkeeper, it sure helps.

I fail to see how some fans still regard Craig Gordon as a better keeper than McGregor on his current form, but that's just a personal choice.

If McGregor does go to an EPL club,I would be looking at a fee that would make Gordon's transfer fee to Sunderland look like peanuts, because if Pepe Reyna's market value to Liverpool is stated as £19.36 million currently, then McGregor should command close to that mark for Rangers,as I rate him as good a keeper than Reyna,if not better at times.

They are the same age, close to the same height,both great shotstoppers and are not even close to their prime.

I'd rather he stayed, but if he goes we have to ensure we don't let him go on the cheap,whether it be Manchester Utd or another big club.