***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

I sold Bougherra for 7m at the end of the season :lol:

I sold him for £3.5m

Valencia and Man City both bid £11m for Steven Davis after the first season but I rejected them and gave him a 5 year deal on £33k a week :lol:

Just won promotion with Leicester, ending the season with 106 points and 107 goals. Yakubu and Goodwillie got 62 goals between them in the league.

The board gave me 30m at the start of the season and i've bought Bothroyd, Fleck, Smalling(loan), Tempelton, Onuoha, Mutch(loan), Zamora, Cudicini, Hargreaves, Gudjohnsen, Dudek, Raul Bravo and Phil Jones.

Dudek

Onuoha Jones Smalling Bravo

Hargreaves

King Cairney

Jordi Gomez

Goodwillie Zamora

Anyone know where I can download it from safely? I know I've left it really late but need something to do! :lol:

Do you intend on paying for it. If you do, you can get it from Steam or go to Green Man Gaming (where I got it from). Even though Green Man Gaming just provides you with a code to download it from Steam, it is much cheaper (or it was whe I did it.)

Do you intend on paying for it. If you do, you can get it from Steam or go to Green Man Gaming (where I got it from). Even though Green Man Gaming just provides you with a code to download it from Steam, it is much cheaper (or it was whe I did it.)

Was hoping for a freebie mate. :wink:

Started Sporting Lisbon save.

Brought in Dembele and Vukusic (both utter class) for a combined £1.8m at season start, selling Abel and Salerio. Then bought Lars Bender, Isco, Vanden Borre and loaned Papadopoulos in January while selling Maniche, Carrico and Caneira.

3rd after 23 games, 1 point behind Porto and 2 behind Benfica, on a terrific run of form and in Bwin final and Taca final.

Took on the Swansea job as an unemployed manager in November, 23rd in the Championship.

Rebuilt the team as soon as I could and got them promoted from 2nd place at the end of the season, missed out on first by two points.

Currently sitting 8th in my first Premiership campaign with six games to go. I did get up to 4th at one point, but it's still pretty hard to compete with that top six although I have done the double over Man City.

Finished the season in tenth place in the league.

Had an amazing run in the FA Cup as well, just about to play the final against Chelsea.

Live commentary here....

3 mins - Alex sent off for two footed tackle

18 mins - Darren Pratley scores the opener for the Swans!

29 mins - Kazim Richards pelts one in off the bar from 25 yards to make it 2-0 Swans!

52 mins - Yacine Brahimi scores number three for the Swans!

52 mins - Michael Owen makes it four!

All over. Delighted with that performance!

swans.jpg

Great result Papaguy, and very good success in a short time.

End of the first season with Sporting Lisbon:

Won Liga ZON Sagres by 2 points.

Won Taca de Portugal 5-0 v Maratimo.

Won Bwin Cup on penalties v Porto.

In my last 29 games I won 27 drawing 2. Fantastic end to the season.