Bougherra out for three weeks....

Frankie

We should let Perry be given a chance this weekend against Killie. We played a weakened team at Rugby Park a few weeks back and won comfortable. Killie aren't that great a team and have only 1 good player I would say (Eremenko). Theres no harm to see what Perry can do against them. Play Hutton aswell :craphead:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't profess to know an immense amount about him, but it stands to reason though that considering Wilson got into the first team before him, despite being 2 years younger, he mustn't be as talented as Wilson. He was playing in the Conference for Oxford whilst Danny was playing in the Champions League <cr>

He was sent out on loan to get first team experience, Wilson got his chance due to circumstance at the time, it could be argued that if Perry hadn't been sent out on loan and stayed then he would have been the player getting picked instead of Wilson.

We should let Perry be given a chance this weekend against Killie. We played a weakened team at Rugby Park a few weeks back and won comfortable. Killie aren't that great a team and have only 1 good player I would say (Eremenko). Theres no harm to see what Perry can do against them. Play Hutton aswell :craphead:

Certainly wasn't comfortable - we were shocking for 55-60 minutes and Killie had numerous chances!

They are playing well, full of confidence and are on a good run.

Certainly wasn't comfortable - we were shocking for 55-60 minutes and Killie had numerous chances!

They are playing well, full of confidence and are on a good run.

Just checked the bbc report and your right. They had 21 shots and we had 6 !!!! Don't remember it being like that when I was watching the game though :craphead:

Maybe, maybe not, he did see the error of his ways last season and gave Wilson the chance in defense ahead of McCulloch.

He had to, Edu and Bougherra were out, there weren't many other options.

Foster deserves a chance after his Valencia performance, Perry deserves a chance as hes been waiting for his time for a while now, Wylde deserves a shot as well, and hutton in midfield.

If Walter cant play them when half the team is injured when can he?

I'd rather that than an unknown entity from the youth or Broadfoot. Papac is a natural CB. I reckon Foster would fit in well at LB while Boughie is out.

Broadfoot and Papac are two of a kind. They are bad enough at full back (despite all we keep hearing about them being natural center backs) never mind at center half.

Well Wayne Rooney will sigh with relief as Bougie had him in his ppocket in WC and CL. wacko.gif

Killie have been on a decent run and have good form - we will need to use 1 or two of the younger players in this team anyway so Lee will play - it will just depend if the manager thinks it would be better to bring Hutton in and drop Lee back or keep Lee as holding midfileder and bring in Webster (or Perry) - but Lee will, correctly, play in one of the two central positions (back or midfield).

Broadfoot and Papac are two of a kind. They are bad enough at full back (despite all we keep hearing about them being natural center backs) never mind at center half.

Broadfoot couldn't lace Papac's boots. Papac has been one of our best and most consistent players over the past couple of seasons, in my opinion.

Broadfoot couldn't lace Papac's boots. Papac has been one of our best and most consistent players over the past couple of seasons, in my opinion.

He's been consistant, but nothing else.

That's at full back too.

You seen a different Papac when he used to play in his "natural position" that's the point I'm making.

Either of them at center half would be like giving the other team a goal of a start in my opinion.

He's been consistant, but nothing else.

That's at full back too.

You seen a different Papac when he used to play in his "natural position" that's the point I'm making.

Either of them at center half would be like giving the other team a goal of a start in my opinion.

Papac managed fine against the t*rriers at centre half last season.