***The Official Rangers vs. Manchester United Thread***

Muff

How anyone can complain is beyond me.

What Walter has done since he came back is nothing short of miraculous.

We lost 1-0 to a penalty in the 87th minute to one of the best teams in world football, who have players who cost as much as our whole squad put together.

Gutted at the result, but proud of the players that gave 110% tonight.

Disappointing result, to say the least. What was worse is I missed all but the last couple of minutes of the match (even ManUre's goal) due to "urgent" illustration revisions I had to do for a client today. Crap day all 'round. :anguish:

While there was plenty of endeavour from McCulloch & some nice touches from Hutton, we didnt have the legs in centre midfield. Every second ball seemed to be picked up by them. We really need a dynamic box to box playmaker. On the plus side, Hutton with more experience could be an important player for us.

How anyone can complain is beyond me.

What Walter has done since he came back is nothing short of miraculous.

We lost 1-0 to a penalty in the 87th minute to one of the best teams in world football, who have players who cost as much as our whole squad put together.

Gutted at the result, but proud of the players that gave 110% tonight.

I'd debate thoroughly about the "one of the best" comments there.

Man U fan that ran on the pitch for the goal - they should be pulled up for that - if it was the other way round we would be hammered

it will be us getting pulled up though, for the lack of security.

Alex ferguson: 'we deserved to win no dount about it' fuckin bollox ya pube! You couldn't breakdown threadbear rangers defence consisting of an aberdeen loanee, a 40 year old, an attacking midfielder and kirk broadfoot. Man u are shit!!!

Alex ferguson: 'we deserved to win no doubt about it' fuckin bollox ya pube! You couldn't breakdown threadbear rangers defence consisting of an aberdeen loanee, a 40 year old, an attacking midfielder and kirk broadfoot. Man u are shit!!!

We have to get real, we are not a top team in europe,we were unlucky too lose to a debatable penalty.

We should be happy that we are still in europe after Xmas and the money that will bring to the club.

Sir Walter has kept our pride at a difficult time for the club, he needs respect and praise for that.

Alex ferguson: 'we deserved to win no doubt about it' fuckin bollox ya pube! You couldn't breakdown threadbear rangers defence consisting of an aberdeen loanee, a 40 year old, an attacking midfielder and kirk broadfoot. Man u are shit!!!

:lol: