***The Official Rangers vs. Manchester United Thread***

Muff

Management have let us down tonight , change should have been made far earlier . It infuriates me that walter always waits to long for subs .

All in all , it's been decent performance all things considered . Would just have liked to have seen us go for it a wee bit more in the second half .

So it's back to the league to make sure we get back into the ucl next year . And we've got Europa league after Xmas to look forward to .

I can't believe we lost that game to such an over rated team.

Considering it took a penalty (which i'd dispute, but i wont) to break down that breadthin Rangers team though, i'll take the positives out of it.

Good to know though that United wont be wearing the gold badges on their sleeves any time soon. They'll be out of Europe in the last 16.

Unlucky boys, undeserved loss.

Thought we played quite well tonight, but with 75mins played and the score at 0-0, I would like to have had a go. A draw although respectable, didn't help us. The ManU back four weren't that good, and I think we could have got something had we changed the formation for the last 15mins.

Cannot Complain..outstanding...played there Heart out tonight to wear that Jersey.

Hutton proved he's capable of slotting into the team..hopefully Walter takes notice and starts resting some players.

With a patched up team we took one of the best in the world to the last 10 minutes.

We Should be proud of our club and players right now.

Only complaint would be that Management need to change things quicker...I would have changed in the 77/78th minute, but this may because i'm not a football manager... Beattie should have been on ..we should have gone 4-4-2 and really gone for it..

PROUD :praise::praise:

Fuck .

PLayed well too . waited to long to change it at the end imo . I'd have takin 3rd place if you offered it when the draw was made . Hopefully take the shackles off at bursaspor and go out on a high .

Was really impressed with hutton tonight , champions league debut agains man utd and didnt look out of place and some moments of real class . would love to see him stay in the team now for a wee run