The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

We're into the SEVENTH month of this farce Boss.

Murray is still here.

We, the support, never had any say in that from Day-1.

I want Murray gone - but not at any cost.

Some appear not to be bothered who takes us on - as long as it's not Murray.

Lloyds may want this matter ended - but unless the Club have defaulted in the loan repayment that was supposedly agreed at the start of the season (£1m reduction?) then they are landed with it.

Anything other than that and they'd be in breach of contract, which would be the equivalent of your bank or my bank calling in our mortgage loan - let's say 10-years early - er, just because, er, well............just because.

The wee London-based spiv is fucking at it.

I think he's at it too. Though how he has managed to string it out for as long as he has is a strange one.

Whyte might be a Rangers fan, but not as big as made out to be. Why anyone would have a box in Ibrox when based in Monaco day in day out baffles me.

And as for Greig, surely keeping a Rangers legend on the board when Whyte takes over (if) would be a good thing? If he brings in his own board then they will probably not know a thing about our club... apart from that we're sectarian of course rolleyes.gif

I could easily see Whyte walking here and I would not blame him the slightest

WTF does this 'independent committee' actually know about takeovers?

Murray and Lloyds are satisfied but our american based chairman and the old boys still aren't satisfied?

Absolutely and truly embarrassing.

Nothing mate Its just another mistake SDM has made by setting it up. I think It will go through but murray will need to force it imo.

Have you any evidence at all to back up your stance on this guy ?

As for your question - David Murray.

Since we are a bawhair away from administration, which has already been discussed, why would we want to stick with those who put us there over a guy who offering to bail us out. ?

Whyte may turn out to be the next Donald trump or the next Del Boy, I dunno, but only fools and horses would back what we've got.

Very well said.

CB is alright, i normally agree with his views but on Whyte, it sounds personal with him.

(tu)

Thats what I'm wondering about in my post above.

If Greig & Co were to ratify the takeover, they would then lose their places at the top table I presume, which wouldn't be in their interests.

Why guys like this are still taking money out of the club anyway is a mystery.

Dum, dum dum, another one bites the dust. :sherlock:

The sad thing is I get the feeling members of the rangers board are only looking at their own interests, Instead of those of the club, We all know CW is going to bring his own people so..... why would those who are at risk vote for this. their feelings for the club dont go that far imo...very sad :disappointment:

Very well said.

CB is alright, i normally agree with his views but on Whyte, it sounds personal with him.

(tu)

Check post #9086 where I answered this ridiculous accusation.

As Don Corleone would say, "It's not personal - it's purely business!"

I am very concerned about the wee London-based spiv's intentions.

Excuse me. I never made any accusations.

I merely speculated (asked) if this was the case.

I remember before Christmas you talking about Whyte bumping people from Glasgow, people you knew, i think, thats where i get the "personal" thing from.

What are the facts about "business" which makes him a poor choice for us?

Excuse me. I never made any accusations.

I merely speculated (asked) if this was the case.

My apology.

"This ridiculous mere speculation!"

I have never met the spiv, privately or in business.

I don't think I'd like to either - I don't like the cut of his wee spiv jib. :sherlock:

I remember before Christmas you talking about Whyte bumping people from Glasgow, people you knew, i think, thats where i get the "personal" thing from.

What are the facts about "business" which makes him a poor choice for us?

I know someone who was "bumped" by him - but that, sadly, is his problem - the fact that he knows of more people who were "bumped" by him is, in my opinion, our problem.

"Bumping" people is a modus operandi we can live without at this juncture of our proud history - I don't want us to be shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic.

We've had two decades with another "bumper" (his last decade was a belter) - let's see if we can get off that treadmill.

I know someone who was "bumped" by him - but that, sadly, is his problem - the fact that he knows of more people who were "bumped" by him is, in my opinion, our problem.

"Bumping" people is a modus operandi we can live without at this juncture of our proud history - I don't want us to be shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic.

We've had two decades with another "bumper" (his last decade was a belter) - let's see if we can get off that treadmill.

Murray has been "bumping" millions of us for the last decade.

(I typed that above line before reading your final sentence!) :lol:

(tu)