The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Its all very well for Paul Murray to come out and say that we should oppose the Whyte deal, but really with the misinformation/lack of information about the deal as a whole, how are the fans meant to have an informed opinion on whether Whyte is the best candidate or not.

Therefore, I feel that the best way to do this is to allow SDM,to make the final decision, as despite his mistakes in the past he has always said he wouldn't sell us to someone who he didn't feel was right for the club. Now I'm not the biggest SDM fan, but in this I feel that without any accurate information regarding Whyte, we are best leaving it to SDM

the bank probebly wants another 13 million cut from the total debt.

if the bank wants another 13mil cut from the total debt, then that isnt a resonable/manageble situation, so murray must be in dream land if he thinks it is.

i dnt know what the future with whyte will bring but murrays been ther for 4yrs and done fuck all to help and all of a sudden he comes up with this big master plan.

Is this what were all talking about regarding Paul Murray latest statement on Whyte?

getting sick of these little fuckers frankly.

Clearing the debt that has crippled the club for 7 years now isnt in the clubs best interest?!

Yeah lets spend 25 million on players and not clear the debt; so this time next year the banks like "sell those players we want our money".

We dont need 25 million. Its a quick fix. We need the debt cleared so the revenue earned for the next 3 or 4 years can be invest in the CLUB.

Does anyone this that if we buy 25 million pounds worth of player and win every thing in sight that the banks gonna say "great, nevermind the money you owe us."

These pricks want the club cheap. They're trying to push us to a point where they can get us on the cheap. And in the meantime we, the fans, have to suffer. Maybe not next season with 25 million worth of players but in the long run the debt wont go away.

if the bank wants another 13mil cut from the total debt, then that isnt a resonable/manageble situation, so murray must be in dream land if he thinks it is.

i dnt know what the future with whyte will bring but murrays been ther for 4yrs and done fuck all to help and all of a sudden he comes up with this big master plan.

but there wont be 13 million paid back under p murrays plan. there is no need for it.

getting sick of these little fuckers frankly.

Clearing the debt that has crippled the club for 7 years now isnt in the clubs best interest?!

Yeah lets spend 25 million on players and not clear the debt; so this time next year the banks like "sell those players we want our money".

We dont need 25 million. Its a quick fix. We need the debt cleared so the revenue earned for the next 3 or 4 years can be invest in the CLUB.

Does anyone this that if we buy 25 million pounds worth of player and win every thing in sight that the banks gonna say "great, nevermind the money you owe us."

These pricks want the club cheap. They're trying to push us to a point where they can get us on the cheap. And in the meantime we, the fans, have to suffer. Maybe not next season with 25 million worth of players but in the long run the debt wont go away.

well in the long run it will.

at 1 million a year for 18 years.

it also wont be 25 million quid on players. or certanly not transfer fees. nor will whytes 10 million.

The same clowns have appeared in this thread numerous times telling us its happening tomorrow (always tomorrow) or the next day(or 48 hrs) as they are in the know.

How can they even be taken seriously now.

but there wont be 13 million paid back under p murrays plan. there is no need for it.

why would lloyds change there stand just because p murray asked them ffs. bain and aj have supposedly been asking them to lower there demands for the last 18 months. did they not just have a meeting with lloyds about a month ago where they asked for a better budget in the summer and for nxt season and were told to beat it.

doesnt make any sense to me at all tbh.

The same clowns have appeared in this thread numerous times telling us its happening tomorrow (always tomorrow) or the next day(or 48 hrs) as they are in the know.

How can they even be taken seriously now.

I agree there's more chance of finding Osama Bin Laden than these blowhards posting a decent thread, I would get rid of all the time wasters :rolleyes:

Can Whyte reform the club as a new company? That way they are not responsible for the tax debt but the old club is, ie make Rangers F.C. Ltd. into Rangers F.C. 2011 I think he would need to have 90% of the shares to take Rangers off as a Ltd Company and the other 10% share owners would have no say but would have to sell him the shares. This leaves MIH with the tax bill and not Rangers FC 2011.. not sure if this can be done, or if it would effect our membership in the SPL but it is one way I have seen other companies leave bills behind and from SOME reports it is something that Whyte has become an expert at.

Can Whyte reform the club as a new company? That way they are not responsible for the tax debt but the old club is, ie make Rangers F.C. Ltd. into Rangers F.C. 2011 I think he would need to have 90% of the shares to take Rangers off as a Ltd Company and the other 10% share owners would have no say but would have to sell him the shares. This leaves MIH with the tax bill and not Rangers FC 2011.. not sure if this can be done, or if it would effect our membership in the SPL but it is one way I have seen other companies leave bills behind and from SOME reports it is something that Whyte has become an expert at.

I'm pretty sure thats illegal

a text i received, don't know if true though, just a rumour just now.

Ah right, just found this however.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/914760/paul-murray-questions-whyte-takeover-deal?cc=5739

Paul Murray saying Craig Whytes takeover isn't for us.

Then the daily mail saying it'll be finished in guess how long? 48 hours.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1380960/Criag-Whytes-takeover-Rangers-edges-closer.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

why would lloyds change there stand just because p murray asked them ffs. bain and aj have supposedly been asking them to lower there demands for the last 18 months. did they not just have a meeting with lloyds about a month ago where they asked for a better budget in the summer and for nxt season and were told to beat it.

doesnt make any sense to me at all tbh.

well because the term loan is different. its set in stone at 1 million a year.

frankly i think the talk of cuts next year is a touch of scaremongering allied with a fear of no cl.

Someone on FF said it was off too. Unless, of course, that was you?

Nah, wasn't Dennis. Seems it was some dobber who only posts about the takeover. Claims he read it on another forum so it's the usual bullshit.