The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I dont think it would help Mr Parks of Hamiltons business if it was known he was buying or interested in buying the most hated organisation in Scotland. :rolleyes:

And im not sure it would be good for the Rangers FC brand if it was found out a known tax crook was interested in buying us either.

If it is these two men Murray is on about. <cr>

Just a guess of course, Queers is claiming it will be complete tmrw and GCL and GS saying the board are stalling again. So many conflicting stories.

:(

I dont think it would help Mr Parks of Hamiltons business if it was known he was buying or interested in buying the most hated organisation in Scotland. :rolleyes:

And im not sure it would be good for the Rangers FC brand if it was found out a known tax crook was interested in buying us either.

If it is these two men Murray is on about. <cr>

Just a guess of course, Queers is claiming it will be complete tmrw and GCL and GS saying the board are stalling again. So many conflicting stories.

:(

"Known tax crook?"

They say it takes one to know one so maybe the present incumbent feels more at ease with one of his own kind? :sherlock:

how long does a hostile bid take to go through?

In this case as no bid has been made, who knows, but if a bid is made and accepted by the owner, done in jig time,....as long as the bidder has a pot to piss in... :sherlock:

I thought i read that at the time. King and Park together. <cr>

might have been mate, i thought it was king and murray

if it was the 3 of them then how fucking embarrassing that back then they only offered 20% of the clubs debt each, and made no guarantees about player funds, bank accounts with working capital etc etc

you know, all the shite that whyte seems to have been put through :rolleyes:

might have been mate, i thought it was king and murray

if it was the 3 of them then how fucking embarrassing that back then they only offered 20% of the clubs debt each, and made no guarantees about player funds, bank accounts with working capital etc etc

you know, all the shite that whyte seems to have been put through :rolleyes:

(tu)