The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

ellis deal collapses (no sign of paul), whyte gets the go a head from the banks and davie but the board halts it, board say paul wants to invest thus keeping whyte out and now we have the very last week of the takeover (hah) and mr paul comes out with, "don't marry her have me"

i think we have to now come to terms that club won't be sold anytime soon or even next season. :rolleyes:

Davie boy to come riding back in as our saviour once again.

what's a spiv?

Spiv

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the United Kingdom, a spiv is a particular type of petty criminal, who deals in stolen or black market goods of questionable authenticity, especially a slickly-dressed man offering goods at bargain prices. The goods are generally not what they seem or have been obtained illegally.

What's the other. whytes one stop roofing theme tune... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3xxx3_the-drifters-up-on-th-roof_music

The weird thing about you is that you either have inside information that the deal is off when there's no newspaper stories about the deal or you have negative stories about Whyte when there are newspaper stories suggesting the deal is close.

I can't work out if you genuinely don't trust Whyte (but then why make up stories about the deal being off, etc?) or if you just like being a bit different.

The weird thing about you is that you either have inside information that the deal is off when there's no newspaper stories about the deal or you have negative stories about Whyte when there are newspaper stories suggesting the deal is close.

I can't work out if you genuinely don't trust Whyte (but then why make up stories about the deal being off, etc?) or if you just like being a bit different.

What stories would these be. :sherlock:

Seems like every man and their dog has a gripe with Mr whyte. Does anyone have any real hard evidence that hes a Spiv and has no pot to piss in? or even the opposite?

This takeover saga has dragged on long enough. If carlsberg did takeovers some sheik would be signing on the dotted line now :(

You got any positive ones, with backup for our zillionaires business successes ? shall I wait ? :rolleyes::sherlock:

I don't have a clue about him to be honest with you.

I just think it's strange that you mostly tend to post one of those two types of thing.

You got any positive ones, with backup for our zillionaires business successes ? shall I wait ? :rolleyes::sherlock:

How about,

Whyte is still there long after Murray sussed out Ellis.

Both Murray and lloyds are satisfied he has the cash. The only people who don't are those who want to bid themselves.

Seems to me you just want to pish on any Rangers stories and create doubt. I don't know why you would want to do that.

Oh aye also meant to mention , I posted in here 3/4 week's ago that whyte allegedly could not even afford his resteraunt bill , although forgot to mention he also allegedly had no debit or credit cards avaliable to him either . So if he is not elegible for credit , is he only a front for someone elses money ,if so who ? imo there will be no bid made and why if he is supposedely good for the money/deal why has there been nothing positive about him or his past purposely leaked ? too many questions and not enough answers regarding whyte ( end of rant )

Oh aye also meant to mention , I posted in here 3/4 week's ago that whyte allegedly could not even afford his resteraunt bill , although forgot to mention he also allegedly had no debit or credit cards avaliable to him either . So if he is not elegible for credit , is he only a front for someone elses money ,if so who ? imo there will be no bid made and why if he is supposedely good for the money/deal why has there been nothing positive about him or his past purposely leaked ? too many questions and not enough answers regarding whyte ( end of rant )

You honestly believe that? Fuck me ive read some shite on here that takes the biscuit! You genuinely think he doesnt have a crefit card or debit card! You probably think he has a wee Rangers bank to keep his money in wacko.gif

How about,

Both Murray and lloyds are satisfied he has the cash. The only people who don't are those who want to bid themselves.

Seems to me you just want to pish on any Rangers stories and create doubt. I don't know why you would want to do that.

Because I can spot a chancer at a thousand paces, and did murray suss ellis before or after he "proved" funding, I must have missed where the bank made any comment about whyte and cash, you of course will have it to hand. :sherlock:

To be fair that's a non-story.

Fair do's he maybe left the house without his wallet or cards. It's happened to most of us - but I didn't know the average waiter can run an instant credit check on someone at a table with no ID, cards or money lol.

How about,

The other side of the coin is that you have used blind faith as a reason to back any Whyte takeover, now you're using Murray and bankers as character witnesses, ffs. :D