Thomas Buffel

Carsons Dog

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He played at Hampden against someone. I think it was St Johnstone in the Scottish Cup Semi Final.

Correct.

Came on for Naismith after he was caught by a St Johnstone player's second career-threatening tackle of the first half.

wtf r use aw talkin about buffel wis pish jesus christ he played well in like 5 games if he comes back then beasly should cos he wis the exact same player

Has anyone mentioned him coming back? Nah, thought not.

Also, Beasley was black, Buffel wasn't.

Really liked Buffel.

Was his lack of games near his departure not due to having to pay appearance money to feyenoord?

Yeah this is y we didnt play him even though we had fuck all forward thinking players at certain points that season. I think he could play in cup games and it didnt affect the appearance money but it was that long ago i cant remember exactly.

Always remember thinkin surely it would b better to play him in more game and allow him to help us win the league etc than to dingy him so we didnt have to pay feyenoord the extra 50p they probably wanted.

Buffel missed a pretty good chance towards the end. Went to hit it first time and completely fluffed

I remember Djordjic noising up Balde and then going to the press about hating Celtic. It was the only thing of note he did in a Rangers shirt

Dont know how people manage to remember old firm games, am always too blootered to remember anything unless it was something that got alot of coverage in the papers the next day lol :beer1: