Advantage Rangers!

Muff

At this moment in time our game up in Inverness is on. In the last half an hour, the bheggars game against Kilmarnock has been postponed.

We've now got the chance to move five points clear with the same number of games played - an absolutely massive opportunity for us, and one we must take. If this can't motivate the management and players even more, then there is something far wrong.

It's not going to be an easy game, I expect a tight affair, but we must simply go out there and get the job done - a win. Moving five points clear at any stage of the season is big advantage and it will further the pressure on a manager and squad who are feeling the heat.

We've had our injuries, but have still managed to grind out results, and with the likes of Bougherra, Papac, Beattie, Edu, Jelavic, Lafferty... back, or on their way, along with some of the younger lads showing that they can do a job for us, we will soon be back to full strength. Europe takes a back seat for a few months, full focus on the league. We have a tough run of games, but we have more than enough to see it through.

It's opportunities like these that make Champions. Let's get out there and show Inverness and the rest of Scottish football that we aren't fucking about, we mean buisness and no-one will stop us from making it three-in-a-row.

Yup, at this point last year we were just beginning our December run that put us in the driver's seat for the title- hopefully we see a repeat of that this winter. I just hope the injured guys can come back and find their feet quickly

no way will the t*rriers accept their game being posponed. the tim machine will be going into action as we speak, lobbying cardinals, mp's msp's police chiefs etc. just listen to the news and phone ins tonight. the tims game will go ahead, dont forget they run the sfa/country /media.

I'd love us to turn up to Inverness and hit the ground running with a fantastic performance from the off.

However, I'm not here to give you the opinion you WANT to hear and sadly I can't see that happening. It'll be our traditional turgid first half display followed by a good 20 minutes in the second half where we win it.

But I'd rip your hand off for that just now!

Like it. As many have stated.. A massive opp for us to go 5 points ahead. It's as much psychological as anything else.

CMON THE RANGERS!

Lovin' this!

Now emotionally recovered from Tuesday and rarin' to go WATP.

For once Rangers, let's get a good start and never look back. Totally positive!

Add to this that the bogtrotters will have gone three weeks without playing too which will surely impact on their match sharpness when they eventually play again. Whereas we have benfitted from a short break and will have had a couple of games to help keep us ticking over. Imperative we win on Saturday to up the ante and the stakes.

Add to this that the bogtrotters will have gone three weeks without playing too which will surely impact on their match sharpness when they eventually play again. Whereas we have benfitted from a short break and will have had a couple of games to help keep us ticking over. Imperative we win on Saturday to up the ante and the stakes.

They played some bounce games

Aslong as we dont concede early!

Dont think that really matters, we have shown plenty of times this season that goin a goal down hasnt affected us. The main thing is the 3pts, I dont care how we get them. I just want a win, piss poor performance or not. If we get the win we go 5pts clear and if we can keep that up until 2nd january and beat them at Ibrox that'll be us a minimum of 8pts clear. We need to get as far in front as we can until the europa league starts again. Then we can go all out in the Europa league aswell. If we were to make it to the final of the Europa league I think we will have to be at least 10pts in front come the start of the europa league, 8pts is'nt enough as has been proven when we got to the final the last time and it was the same when celtic got to the final.