Another song warning from Rangers

Muff

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

Liewell et al will stop at nothing - they are desperate for next year's CL money. There will be a concerted campaign to have us docked points coming to every media outlet near you soon. Guaranteed.

There is no doubt that those on the darkside are spitting venom over how easy it's been for us to get 2 years Champions League money ... never underestimate a bitter tim they will stop at nothing when it comes to trying to destroy us!

Were you at drumcree or the battle of the boyne too :rolleyes:

Neither were you pal or your father or your grandfather not even your great grandfather but you keep on about it like it happened yesterday. You're no better than the IRA or the moslem terrorists you can't let the past be the past. Rangers don't need this shit or you bitter and twisted wankers playing right into the hands of the media and those that would have us banned.

I seen some one mention this song.

What is wrong with Here lies a soldier?

HERE LIES A SOLDIER

In dungeon deep, I know what fates awaits me

Tied hand and foot, the foe has bound me fast

And in my pain, I pray my God above me

Will grant this wish I know will be my last

Don't bury me in Erin's fenian valley

Take me home to Ulster let me rest

And on my gravestone carve a simple message

Here lies a soldier of the UVF

Here lies a soldier, here lies a soldier

Who fought and died for what he thought was best

Here lies a soldier, here lies a soldier

Here lies a soldier of the UVF.

So gently drape the red hand round my shoulders

Pin no heroes medals on my chest

But if they ask you, will you kindly tell them

Here lies a soldier of the UVF

Its a song about the brave volunteers who went and fought for our country and never came back and some people want us to scrap it? :rolleyes:

Neither were you pal or your father or your grandfather not even your great grandfather but you keep on about it like it happened yesterday. You're no better than the IRA or the moslem terrorists you can't let the past be the past. Rangers don't need this shit or you bitter and twisted wankers playing right into the hands of the media and those that would have us banned.

Do you think that you're the only Rangers fan in the planet or what :rolleyes:

And i hate to break it to you but you're the wanker who dosen't have any balls to stand up for what you believe in.

O thats right you don't have any beliefs and you're not a Loyalist so you just like to slag people who are. :angry:

NO SURRENDER!

If we are pulled up for this i would hope the club would grow a set.

Can i ask why Hearts who no doubt sang tbb yesterday are not pulled up?

I heard it at the Newcastle game too.

What my problem is, is that apparently its not ok to sing about being up to your knees in fenian blood, however it is ok to sing about being up to your knees in a whole supports blood. So why is it just banter if you mention a team, yet if you mention fenians thats it the games a bogey? Dont give me the shite that fenian means kaflik we have been through this shite. I want to know why its acceptable to wish to be up to your knees in any team in the worlds blood but not fenians. That is a genuine point that nobody seems capable of answering

If we are pulled up for this i would hope the club would grow a set.

Can i ask why Hearts who no doubt sang tbb yesterday are not pulled up?

I heard it at the Newcastle game too.

What my problem is, is that apparently its not ok to sing about being up to your knees in fenian blood, however it is ok to sing about being up to your knees in a whole supports blood. So why is it just banter if you mention a team, yet if you mention fenians thats it the games a bogey? Dont give me the shite that fenian means kaflik we have been through this shite. I want to know why its acceptable to wish to be up to your knees in any team in the worlds blood but not fenians. That is a genuine point that nobody seems capable of answering

But fenian does mean catholic. I know because Graham Spiers said so.

I had to put up with being called a "H*n" for about 8 hours yesterday.

No one batted an eyelid.

Sang 'The Billy Boys' once on the train coming back in an empty-ish carriage and the ticket collector goes absolutely mental starts waving her phone around telling us she's phoning the police and we're getting chucked off the train.

Incredible scenes...