He signed a new 3 year deal in the Summer...

Muff

I will but in an hour or so.

Heres a pic for you tho mate.

2m343dx.jpg

I don't want it , thanks all the same . It's probably the gayest thing I've ever seen . It just shows how deluded some folk really are when they think that a poor excuse for a footballer as bad as mcculloch deserve to be called superman .

The critisism is long overdue and fully deserved , and there have been many valid points made on where mccullochs failings as a footballer lie . As far as I can see , the members defending him have come up with no valid points on why they should be . It's pathetic .

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prefer McCulloch over Edu every day of the week :)

and the sad thing is , many people agree with you . You are all entitled to your opinions , but what are you're reasons for prefering mcculloch ? Or are you just posting looking for an arguement ?

and the sad thing is , many people agree with you . You are all entitled to your opinions , but what are you're reasons for prefering mcculloch ? Or are you just posting looking for an arguement ?

Not at all mate, just voicing my own opinion. Theres actually a few reasons I prefer McCulloch.. One being, Edu's touch is absolutely terrible, where as McCulloch has a decent touch. Another reason being tackling.. Yes McCulloch racks up quite a few fouls but Edu just cant tackle, atleast McCulloch attempts a few tackles. In my opinion Edu isnt good enough to be in a Rangers jersey, never has been, never will be!

He's going to be captain next season if Weir leaves, AND will be the man to cost Mcoist his job!

Shockingly over rated on RM, and it's all down to him scoring against them, has he done anything else of note???

I do like him, seems like a good bluenose, but how he is preffered to Davis at cm is a joke. Weiss is played out of position aswell, so 2 players shifted to accomodate Big Lee, makes me wonder, are Walter and Ally getting a commision on Lee's appearance money?

He's going to be captain next season if Weir leaves, AND will be the man to cost Mcoist his job!

Shockingly over rated on RM, and it's all down to him scoring against them, has he done anything else of note???

I do like him, seems like a good bluenose, but how he is preffered to Davis at cm is a joke. Weiss is played out of position aswell, so 2 players shifted to accomodate Big Lee, makes me wonder, are Walter and Ally getting a commision on Lee's appearance money?

Spot on mate. Since we started changing round the team to fit McCulloch back in we seem to be struggling in midfield just as we have on many occasions over the last few years. He came back into the team for the Old Firm and did ok, but he always gets found out once we return to a 4-4-2. Is it a coincidence that his best games come in a 4-5-1 like in Europe or against the t*rriers?

I'm in no way putting all the blame on him but we were playing some good stuff and scoring goals with a midfield of Weiss-Edu-Davis-Naismith, but this was changed to accomodate Lee and we started shifting Davis back to the right. Now that Edu is injured we don't have many other options though.

I believe that, yes he will continue to be first choice until we get someone who is substantially better than him, hopefully in January

Who would u say was better at doing his job in the spl

I would love to answer that question if i knew what his job actually was in the SPL. Walter seems to alter his position quite frequently. Personally, i would like to see Kyle Hutton starting.

McCulloch should watch Tiote the Newcastle DM. He'll show him how to play that position properly

I was actually happy when Walter signed McCulloch because I thought he was a striker who would cause all sorts in the air.. I must not have watched him enough at Wigan

McCulloch should watch Tiote the Newcastle DM. He'll show him how to play that position properly

I was actually happy when Walter signed McCulloch because I thought he was a striker who would cause all sorts in the air.. I must not have watched him enough at Wigan

You certainly haven't watched him enough because he didnt even play upfront. :lol:

Played on the left for Wigan.

Lee McCulloch is the luckiest guy alive.

Week after week, game after game he plays rank rotten and week after week, game after game he isn't dropped!

I hope to fuck mccoist doesn't rate him as highly as smith does because he is the main reason we are fucking brutal to watch! I bet after this post someone will come on and ask "how are you still here?" or "you just hate mcculloch!"

The truth is, Lee McCulloch is absolute garbage and is not worthy of a place in the starting 11. Yet will continue to play, costing us points with his inadequate displays.

Please McCoist do us all a favour and get him to fuk!

Lee McCulloch is the luckiest guy alive.

Week after week, game after game he plays rank rotten and week after week, game after game he isn't dropped!

I hope to fuck mccoist doesn't rate him as highly as smith does because he is the main reason we are fucking brutal to watch! I bet after this post someone will come on and ask "how are you still here?" or "you just hate mcculloch!"

The truth is, Lee McCulloch is absolute garbage and is not worthy of a place in the starting 11. Yet will continue to play, costing us points with his inadequate displays.

Please McCoist do us all a favour and get him to fuk!

2znq3nl.jpg

I don't think we function very well when McCulloch plays center mid.

He started the season well, to be fair, but he's struggled since he went out with injury, especially after rushing back.

There was a fair few times yesterday he just didn't close down when he should have.

I think a lot of harsh things are probably said about McCulloch, but it's not HIS fault.

Defensive midfield is a hard position to play and to ask a man - who hasn't held down a single position for his entire career - to come in and play there is difficult.

He's not got the footballing brain to play there as you often see with his positioning and his regular booking every game.