Greegs Interview

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap: 100% spot on - about time someone had the bollix to come out and say it and who better qualified than Shagger to do so. At least he has some pride and knows what needs to be done, but tbh this should be coming from the gaffer and these problems should have been rectified ages ago. It's criminal that the same slackness and idiotic mistakes happen week in and week out with no signs of being addressed.

Tin hat on here but as probably Walters best signing is it not time for Weir to call it a day. Yes he reads the game brilliantly, yes he has talks those playing beside him through games and probably made those playing beside him in defence better players. His lack of pace (he's never had great pace) but what he had is not what it was in the past is now putting extra pressure on those around him. This is leading to the slowness in closing the opposition down.

I'd love to see him in a coaching capacity (what better role model could you have?)

IMO opinion we need a quality central defender ( in January )with a bit of pace to bolster our defence and see us over the finish line.

When he took the bottle of Champagne didn't say a word. Hates not to win.

We need 'character' guys like this. Hope he ripped Weiss a new one. Weiss just jogged past the fellow that scored. Great goal mind, but look at the replay and Weiss could have shut him down.

No chance he will get fined because everything he said is true. Cant think of any other players in the team that would have been tht dissapointed and vented their frustration like that but hat is because he is a FAN aswell as a top class rangers player. More players like Greegs who enjoy the win as much as fellow fans and despise losing the same please (tu)

As much as it's a fantastic interview...

McGregor made 3 world class saves in that game, however, the goal he was way too far off his line. He's always the same for long range shots. A couple of yards back and he saves it. It's annoyed me about him for years, I'm amazed no-one else even mentions it.

hes away sounds like hes talkin himself oot the door n rejecting new deal tae

Aye I was thinking that also , when he says about the bank ,then mentions contracts , maybe being too cynical hopefully , although Alexander imo will be a good number one to have between the sticks ( welcome back flecky1 ) :crabflute:

Yet if someone like myself had come out with this, we would be labelled negative and disloyal.

About time a player had the bollocks to come out and say what he felt and highlight the problems.

As much as it's a fantastic interview...

McGregor made 3 world class saves in that game, however, the goal he was way too far off his line. He's always the same for long range shots. A couple of yards back and he saves it. It's annoyed me about him for years, I'm amazed no-one else even mentions it.

The player shouldn't have been allowed to get in that position and hit the shot, but once again, our players backed off. Happens time and time again, never seem to learn and then wonder why were are punished.

Gone on for years, as has the slow starts, yet no-one can do anything about it. Amateurish!