***The Official Motherwell vs The Champions Thread***

Muff

Guest SandyWATP

I should have a ticket for this one so it better be on i've not been to a game since man utd at ibrox been looking forward to tannadice twice but that never happened so i hope this goes ahead because the st johnstone doesn't look too good tbh with their weather right now.

Take a deep breath and relax

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need to ask all those cunts that want to play kerkar who nobdy has seen why do u want him to play we need to win every game we can and we play an amateur player and also no dissin hutton good player but he still has much to learn just cany fling him into games that we care about and wylde omg he is so bad aw he can do is run

McShagger

foster-bougherra-weir-papac

mcuccloch

weiss-davis-naismith

miller

thats the team face it away from home he plays 1 up front

need to ask all those cunts that want to play kerkar who nobdy has seen why do u want him to play we need to win every game we can and we play an amateur player and also no dissin hutton good player but he still has much to learn just cany fling him into games that we care about and wylde omg he is so bad aw he can do is run

McShagger

mcuccloch

weiss-davis-naismith

miller

:drugang:

You say people don't know what he's like as they have never seen him play, but then you brand him as an amateur? He's a left-sided player, with a more than adequate left foot, and he also has a decent scoring record in bounce games. Some may think that they would like to see him played and see what he offers, as in their opinion others are not worth playing.

Ala your point on Wylde, sling yer hook (tu)

McShagger

mcuccloch

weiss-davis-naismith

miller

Shite post, and only naming 10 players doesn't help either (tu)

I should have a ticket for this one so it better be on i've not been to a game since man utd at ibrox been looking forward to tannadice twice but that never happened so i hope this goes ahead because the st johnstone doesn't look too good tbh with their weather right now.

Another few secs reading that and my face was blue!

But ye im on the same boat mate, although didn't have a ticket for Dundee my last game was Mancs. Really looking forward to this one.

:drugang:

You say people don't know what he's like as they have never seen him play, but then you brand him as an amateur? He's a left-sided player, with a more than adequate left foot, and he also has a decent scoring record in bounce games. Some may think that they would like to see him played and see what he offers, as in their opinion others are not worth playing.

Ala your point on Wylde, sling yer hook (tu)

But dont worry, hes noe dissin hutton mahn.

Another few secs reading that and my face was blue!

But ye im on the same boat mate, although didn't have a ticket for Dundee my last game was Mancs. Really looking forward to this one.

as i already stated before i hardly use punctuation on the computer but i agree again this game can't come quick enough.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :mcculloch: :fleck:

:miller: :beattie:

I don't think Laff and Edu will make it, Weiss has been shit recently (would rather he played on the Right), if not wee Fleck then Foster at RB and Whitt in midfield.

Sub bench: Alexander, Foster, Weiss, Hutton, Wylde, Kerkar and Cole.

The Gers have already vanquished the Sheep at Pittodrie so another bad record broken would be sweet! :)

Well 1-2 Gers; (Miller, Naismith)

EDIT: Hope it's on btw :pipe:

I really hope this game goes ahead, what's the weather and roads like up that way? The lack of football we've had is almost as depressing as it is after the end of the season when all there is to look forward to are the pre-season friendlies.

As for the injured players, I wouldn't rush them back, only give them a chance to play if they're fit enough.

I really hope this game goes ahead, what's the weather and roads like up that way?

Roads are ok, but the temperatures have been low this week going down to -10 and the pavements mostly still haven't been cleared since the last snowfall. The pavements around Firpark still haven't been cleared either, so they're covered in snow and ice. Will be passing Firpark again in a couple of hours, so I'll have another look. Temperature is set to drop to -7 or -8 on Saturday night with some snowfall forecast for throughout Sunday (Met office forecast). Whoever said there's a big thaw on Sunday must have better info than the MET office because their forecast for Motherwell on Sunday is zero degrees with snowfall. I really hope the game is on, but it won't surprise me at all if it's not.

You just know that Motherwell are going to be really up for this game, and will no doubt come flying out the traps.

Their players have come out with the usual pish before a game against us. 'Bring on the Rangers', 'I hope we can beat Rangers' 'it would make our Christmas'...

Just get the job done Rangers.

Roads are ok, but the temperatures have been low this week going down to -10 and the pavements mostly still haven't been cleared since the last snowfall. The pavements around Firpark still haven't been cleared either, so they're covered in snow and ice. Will be passing Firpark again in a couple of hours, so I'll have another look. Temperature is set to drop to -7 or -8 on Saturday night with some snowfall forecast for throughout Sunday (Met office forecast). Whoever said there's a big thaw on Sunday must have better info than the MET office because their forecast for Motherwell on Sunday is zero degrees with snowfall. I really hope the game is on, but it won't surprise me at all if it's not.

Cheers for the info (tu)

Need this to go ahead to get a game under our belt before the Old Firm, even though I'm not actually that worried about that game :crabflute:

I love the boxing day fixture

will be gutted this is off

was at fir park yesterday and there is ice everywhere and apparantly they have a burst pipe somewhere

pitch is still White , don't know if there's covers on top but the undersoil heating should keep the pitch ok

there hasn't been anymore snow there since the hearts game so if they played then I can't see why they can't play us , unless the pipes are burst

I know its xmas day but has anyone got an update on Fir Park re: pitch/plumbing/orads and pavements ?

i.e. is the match on ? wacko.gif

Ta

If it was going to be called off I thought we would have heard about it yesterday.

I hope we don't have another call off at half-time again