Kris Boyd

Apart from the obvious reason I want forked-tongue nowhere near the Rangers dressing room ever again, the main reason is 100% football related.

I will guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that if Kris Boyd ever returns to our team that we will ruin Nikica Jelavic as a striker...and that's not overstating the obvious.

Jelavic-Lafferty can work...Jelavic-Naismith can work...Jelavic-Miller WOULD have worked, but Jelavic-Boyd will never work unless we turn him into a workhorse type player to set Boyd up.

Would I like this to happen? about as much fuckin chance as I'd like to see the scum ever win anything again. :mad:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really starting to dread this, imo.

Got a horrible gut feeling there's something to the story.

Likewise! doh Here's how I see it if things pan out and Kenny Miller leaves,as looks highly likely.

If Walter succeeds in getting Goodwillie, then the Boyd issue will be a non starter THIS SEASON...If however we don't get Goodwillie, it wouldn't surprise me to see fork tongue back through the doors of Ibrox.

Next season is another matter all together because we know how much McCoist loves Boyd, so I don't even want to contemplate that scenario.

If he does come back I certainly hope we don't get people booing.

What like the way Charlie Adam was when he was still here or big kyle was when he was proper rotten? Some think it is acceptable to boo your own because they pay mooney to see them, booing your own should be met with a boot up the pipe and a cuffed ear.

Nothing more fickle than football fan

What like the way Charlie Adam was when he was still here or big kyle was when he was proper rotten? Some think it is acceptable to boo your own because they pay mooney to see them, booing your own should be met with a boot up the pipe and a cuffed ear.

Nothing more fickle than football fan

Thne criticism Lafferty and Adam take and took from our fans is and was embarrassing. Sickening.

Thne criticism Lafferty and Adam take and took from our fans is and was embarrassing. Sickening.

Far far better players than Lafferty and Adam have been pilloried by the Rangers support, as I stated on another thread about young Ness where I mentioned the fact that two of the best ballplayers in our history got fucking dogs abuse from our so called "Supporters"

I have never and would never ever boo a Rangers player or a Rangers team no matter how bad they played.

Far far better players than Lafferty and Adam have been pilloried by the Rangers support, as I stated on another thread about young Ness where I mentioned the fact that two of the best ballplayers in our history got fucking dogs abuse from our so called "Supporters"

I have never and would never ever boo a Rangers player or a Rangers team no matter how bad they played.

I totally agree mate, our fans at times are scandalous when it comes to berating OUR OWN players.

Neither would i, all we ask is 100% effort and commitment. Which i must add hasnt been given at least 3 times this season.

(tu)

:mad: It was supposed to make you hate Boyd more.

I will never respect him again but his goals are a commodity we could put to use if Miller goes and we fail in our bid for Goodwillie...

If Jela and Lafferty start scoring freely and stay clear of injuries with Naismith behind them then he can rot in Middlesbrough for all I care. The fitba is brutal with Boyd in the side anyway. (tu)

He apparently was in the dressing room straight after we won the league on the phone to his agent telling his agent to find him a new club <cr> Its something I wouldn't put by him tbh, he's a complete tosser.

have a think about that.

he waited till that moment to phone his agent. not before the game not the next day.

anyway if i knew he was leaving before we won the league i can ony assume boyd did.

Barry Ferguson told a group of Rangers fans on a train last March/April that Boyd had already agreed to join Birmingham. They got their photo took with Barry and posted it on here so it wasn't a lie. Fuck knows why Ferguson thought that if it wasn't true.

TURKISH duo Bursaspor and Antalyaspor are set to do battle for Scotland star Kris Boyd.

The ex-Rangers striker, 27, has been told he can leave Middlesbrough - just six months after joining.

Boyd was heavily linked with a move to Turkey in the summer before opting for the Riverside instead.

He now is surplus to requirements as new boss Tony Mowbray attempts to salvage Boro's season.

Boro are just a point above relegation and last weekend minnows Burton Albion sent them crashing out the FA Cup.

Former Celtic boss Mogga is desperate to rebuild the team Gordon Strachan put together in the summer, but he must first free up some cash. That means dumping £22,000-a-week Boyd off the wage bill.

Mowbray said: "If you don't stick the ball in the net, you don't win matches.

"We have to start taking a higher percentage of our chances.

"One-nil is never enough and we have suffered from conceding late goals these last few weeks."

Record-breaking Rangers striker Boyd would jump at an Ibrox return.

Rangers boss Walter Smith has made it clear he wants Dundee United's David Goodwillie - if Kenny Miller is sold.

That could see Boyd, whose family never settled into life on Teeside, forced into a switch abroad.

The Sun are determined that Boyd will move to Turkey :lol:

That is the past 3 transfer windows now they have linked him to there.

I can see Kris Boyd coming back to us this month, My reasons for this are He only signed a two year deal,Middlesbrough want rid of him they have only payed 6 months of his salary. It isn't too much of a loss and i can see a deal to terminate his contract, And it would certainly be better for them than paying him off! He WONT move to Turkey! and no other British club will pay a fee for him. I think he will be back.

As for Goodwillie, I think this would be a great signing, The lad is 21 he scores goals, He is confident, and from what i've heard he is Rangers Daft!! for me it's a no brainer! Get rid of Miller who is 31 and doesn't want to be here and bring in this boy, I bet you by next year he has hit double figures WATP!!!

We wont sign Boyd, certainly wont sign Boyd AND Goodwillie, we will bring in Goodwillie, and if theres money left, which i doubt, BUY A FUCKING CENTRE BACK. No way will we be able to afford Boyd.

This is hypothetically speaking of course, everything depends on Miller leaving.