Boxing and MMA

That guy de gale was fighting was awful..

Burns fight was pretty decent.

Degales interview after was pretty funny! Seemed he had nothing to say apart from "uuugly booouy". Looking forward to the degale vs groves fight. Degale saying he'll knock him out inside 4 rounds.....Not so sure!

Degales interview was brilliant.

I still get the feeling that they wont be able to agree a fight any time soon though. Hayemaker won the purse bid yet Degale last night kept saying he was waiting for Warren to get it sorted and told Groves to 'sign the contract'.

What the hell is he talking about? The purse bids are over. Warren has nothing to do with it.

Also, Cotto stopped Mayorga in the 12th, Martinez won in the 8th and Andy Lee stopped Craig Mcewan in the 10th.

Degales interview was brilliant.

I still get the feeling that they wont be able to agree a fight any time soon though. Hayemaker won the purse bid yet Degale last night kept saying he was waiting for Warren to get it sorted and told Groves to 'sign the contract'.

What the hell is he talking about? The purse bids are over. Warren has nothing to do with it.

Also, Cotto stopped Mayorga in the 12th, Martinez won in the 8th and Andy Lee stopped Craig Mcewan in the 10th.

It would be good if they had it on Haye Wladimir undercard ,

Frank Warren is a tosser.

Never seen Cotto-Mayorga Or Martinez. Martinez is a fighter I really like TBH, him and Cotto is one for the future.

He didn't start off great Kerrzo but by the time laryea quit he was being totally outclassed and punched at willand the stoppage was on its way anyway imo. He took a while to get used to the awkward style and he did lead with his head a lot as well. An awkward fighter and Burns showed he was a levelabove him.

I don't think he is quite ready for a unification fight yet, I would let warren organise a couple of defences before stepping in with Fana.

Is anyone planning on going to Haye v Klitschko if it is in europe? I am well up for it but no1 is interested!

Degale-Groves confirmed for May 21st on Cleverly-Braehmer undercard at the O2. Credit where credit is due to Frank Warren. Well done.

More looking forward to that than the Clev fight and I think DeGale will deliver on his promises.

More looking forward to that than the Clev fight and I think DeGale will deliver on his promises.

I think DeGale will stop him but his trash talking was pretty cringe-worthy on ringside. All he seems to have is the 'ugly boy' insult. Whenever he tried to say something more meaningful he kept forgetting what he was going to say or getting his words wrong.

Based on personality I'd probably rather see Groves win. Guaranted if he does win DeGale wont take it like a real man. Unless it's a clean knockout then DeGale will say he was robbed and demand a rematch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjCaQvMsKbQ

I think DeGale will stop him but his trash talking was pretty cringe-worthy on ringside. All he seems to have is the 'ugly boy' insult. Whenever he tried to say something more meaningful he kept forgetting what he was going to say or getting his words wrong.

Based on personality I'd probably rather see Groves win. Guaranted if he does win DeGale wont take it like a real man. Unless it's a clean knockout then DeGale will say he was robbed and demand a rematch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjCaQvMsKbQ

Agreed. Really want Groves to take him out. And de gale won't take it like a man. Am reall rooting for Groves

Groves has been sparring with Andre Dirrell which is great preparation for Degale. He apparently more than held his own as well, Dirrell posted a photo of the shiner Groves gave him on twitter and it was a belter.

I still think Degale wins this one though, his skillset is really, really good. Total dickhead though.

Groves has been sparring with Andre Dirrell which is great preparation for Degale. He apparently more than held his own as well, Dirrell posted a photo of the shiner Groves gave him on twitter and it was a belter.

I still think Degale wins this one though, his skillset is really, really good. Total dickhead though.

Wow, never knew that. That's some good sparring. Wonder what happened to Dirrells fake brain injury.

Groves can dig some, and is definitely a live dog.

:lol: Dirrells brain injury was the biggest pile of shite I've ever heard. He was shiteing it from Andre Ward.

I agree Groves has a decent chance in this fight, the two of them were ranked similarly before he struggled with Anderson and Degale battered Smith and it's possible Groves just had a bad night. One thing I actually agree with Degale on is that Groves tries to hard to emulate David Haye at times, he needs to be his own man.

Did anybody see the absolutely ridiculous judges decision on prizefighter the other night?

In one of the fights a guy got battered and knocked down in the last round and one of the judges, Ian John Lewis, gave him 10 points and marked him down as winning the round. I couldnt believe it.

Did anybody see the absolutely ridiculous judges decision on prizefighter the other night?

In one of the fights a guy got battered and knocked down in the last round and one of the judges, Ian John Lewis, gave him 10 points and marked him down as winning the round. I couldnt believe it.

I did see this. That was fucked up. He had him

Winning by 2 points in a three round fight after being dropped in the final round. I assumed he'd given the dude the first two rounds (bizarre in itself) and also scored the last round to him but deducted a point for the KD thus scoring the last round even.

I did see this. That was fucked up. He had him

Winning by 2 points in a three round fight after being dropped in the final round. I assumed he'd given the dude the first two rounds (bizarre in itself) and also scored the last round to him but deducted a point for the KD thus scoring it even.

Has there ever been a draw in the Prizefighter series? I don't think they've even got a clause in the rules that states what happens if there is one.

No I know what you meant, I'm just wondering what happens if a bout gets scored even. Is there a 4th round?

Ah ok, sorry. I'm not sure what they'd do. Although I'm sure I read somewhere that it was over a maximum of three rounds.