Boxing and MMA

Did he come in above the agreed limit? Although I am totally against catchweights, if saul has come in above thats poor form from him, as ricky threatened to pull matt out if he did, cheerz.

yeah it was a 150lb catchweight and he weighed in at 151.8lb's for the weigh in. so he paid the fine and gained an advantage. ridiculous really. same happened with mayweather and marquez.

What are the chances of Khan fighting Mayweather sometime?

Depends how long Mayweather carries on. If he fights Pacquiao I think win or lose he will retire. If he doesnt fight him and carries on for another year then Khan-Mayweather is a possibility for sometime next year.

Gary Sykes and Carl Johanneson. Good scrap.

Just watched it there, great fight and looks good, every fight I have seen sykes the fight is a cracker.

Johannson showed great heart aswel.

Burns Vs Sykes is one to look out for in the future maybe

yeah it was a 150lb catchweight and he weighed in at 151.8lb's for the weigh in. so he paid the fine and gained an advantage. ridiculous really. same happened with mayweather and marquez.

Wonder what the fine was. That's why Pacquio wanted a clause in their contract stating for every pound Floyd was over there was a $1.000.000 fine which seems fair TBH.

Wonder what the fine was. That's why Pacquio wanted a clause in their contract stating for every pound Floyd was over there was a $1.000.000 fine which seems fair TBH.

$70,000 apparently.

Hatton would have had no chance had Alvarez been a good few pounds under the weight, never mind over it. A total mismatch.

Anyone planning on going to Germany for Haye fight with vwladimir? Im gonna try my hardest, looks to be impossible though, the 25th I fly back from orlando and the 2nd of July, I will be marching in glasgow, only if dates were switched would I get out.

Khan/Bradley being touted as a done deal. Here is where Khan makes a bid for 140 dominance and a genuine shout for a Mayweather fight, if old man Floyd hasn't retired that is.

July 23rd supposedly, although I should think Mccloskey will say differently.

Khan/Bradley being touted as a done deal. Here is where Khan makes a bid for 140 dominance and a genuine shout for a Mayweather fight, if old man Floyd hasn't retired that is.

July 23rd supposedly, although I should think Mccloskey will say differently.

Is khan pulling out of mckloskey fight?

Anyone know when the Haye fight date will be confirmed?

I'm away on holiday on the 24th so may need to watch it in Turkey if it's the 25th but I'm not missing it that's for sure.

Anyone watching Burns fight tonight?

Just seen weigh in, both weighed in under the limit, Predictions?

Also on the same card is James De Gale fighting for a tune up against an unknown Frenchman ahead of his fight with George Groves.