Boxing and MMA

Also I think the winner of Bradley v Alexander will fight Khan and the loser with fight Maidina but then I would love the winner of the Khan bradley/Alexander fight to fight the winner of the Maidina v Alexander/Bradley fight

Really think the 140 division is the best in boxin right now and would love it if all the fights as above would happen :)

Don't think the styles immediately point to a classic as Bradley lacks power and Alexander can be content to sit behind his fast jab and actually be a bit one dimensional, but I'm hoping that both fighters obvious desire to make a statement is the overriding factor.

I think both guys should be aware that a big win or an epic battle would catapult the victor into the Pac sweepstakes and potential mega-money. Incentive enough, surely.

Don't think the styles immediately point to a classic as Bradley lacks power and Alexander can be content to sit behind his fast jab and actually be a bit one dimensional, but I'm hoping that both fighters obvious desire to make a statement is the overriding factor.

I think both guys should be aware that a big win or an epic battle would catapult the victor into the Pac sweepstakes and potential mega-money. Incentive enough, surely.

Im with you, i dont think itll be a classic.

No? What makes you think that? I don't get the impression that Alexander is the type to duck anyone.

Alexander has already said if he wins he aint fighting Khan cause "he is too good for him". Guy beat a shot to shit Junior Witter and lost to Kotelnik IMO. Wont matter anyway cause Bradley will beat him tonight.

After all the Bradley flu talk it looked like he's definitely got over it going by how he looked at the weigh-in. Absolutely incredible condition he's got himself into. I'm more confident than ever of a Bradley win. I think he might even stop him late.

Hopefully it does turn into a classic. The build up has the same sort of feel about it as the castillo-corrales lightweight unification did a few years ago. Just a feeling that we might be in for something special.

After all the Bradley flu talk it looked like he's definitely got over it going by how he looked at the weigh-in. Absolutely incredible condition he's got himself into. I'm more confident than ever of a Bradley win. I think he might even stop him late.

Hopefully it does turn into a classic. The build up has the same sort of feel about it as the castillo-corrales lightweight unification did a few years ago. Just a feeling that we might be in for something special.

Yep. Looks absolutley fantastic, best shape ive ever seen him. That fight diego corrales--Castillo was a classic, if this fight is half their fight, we are in for a cracker. rolleyes.gif

Alexander has already said if he wins he aint fighting Khan cause "he is too good for him". Guy beat a shot to shit Junior Witter and lost to Kotelnik IMO. Wont matter anyway cause Bradley will beat him tonight.

He beats Corley easy, where Madaina struggles, knocks Urango silly with one shot and stops Whitter. Don't get me wrong I think Bradley will win but to me it's razor thin and could go either way plus It was Alexander who chased Bradley, supposedly the best in the division so I'd love to see where he said he wouldn't fight Khan.

He beats Corley easy, where Madaina struggles, knocks Urango silly with one shot and stops Whitter. Don't get me wrong I think Bradley will win but to me it's razor thin and could go either way plus It was Alexander who chased Bradley, supposedly the best in the division so I'd love to see where he said he wouldn't fight Khan.

Thr was an article I read with him on East Side Boxing couple a weeks ago with direct quotes (tu)

Thr was an article I read with him on East Side Boxing couple a weeks ago with direct quotes (tu)

Ok mate. Yeah, I've heard him say that he thinks Khan is ordinary and he doesnt think he has to beat him to be the best 140lber I'd be very surprised to hear him say he therefore wouldn't fight him. There is actually an interview on that very site right now where he states otherwise.

but kotelnik was robbed, clearly beat alexander