Boxing and MMA

I think DeGale will stop him but his trash talking was pretty cringe-worthy on ringside. All he seems to have is the 'ugly boy' insult. Whenever he tried to say something more meaningful he kept forgetting what he was going to say or getting his words wrong.Based on personality I'd probably rather see Groves win. Guaranted if he does win DeGale wont take it like a real man. Unless it's a clean knockout then DeGale will say he was robbed and demand a rematch.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjCaQvMsKbQ

i hope groves wins, de gale is a fud.

Gamboa is a beast, his handspeed is out of this world. Pirog looked like shit in his fight though, he got a lot of deserved hype after the demolition job he did on Jacobs but left it too long to make a defence and ended up fighting a sub-standard opponent in a fairly small card in Russia. Any hope of him fighting Martinez in the near future just went out the window.

Jean Pascal seems like a bit of a twat.

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=27553&more=1

I enjoy seeing the tables turned on Hopkins, It's usually him going over the top in the pre-fight build up. He's already stated in this one, that he feels Pacal might die in this fight, saying he's not exaggerating but that he feels Pascal might be killed. Crass and tasteless as usual.

Btw, Pascal is only asking what folk are thinking. 46 year old dude still ripped and competitive with young lions. Hgh is suspected.

Take the test B-hop.

Pascal is a class act and a gent. Met him in the crowd at Froch v Dirrell (tu) Hopkins aint on drugs tho, he is just a freak of nature. Hopkins is prob fave going into the fight this time tho but I think he is getting knocked out.

Pascal is a class act and a gent. Met him in the crowd at Froch v Dirrell (tu) Hopkins aint on drugs tho, he is just a freak of nature. Hopkins is prob fave going into the fight this time tho but I think he is getting knocked out.

I hope so. I think it's time Olympic style testing is implemented at least for title fights. Until then every exceptional individual will fall under these suspicions.

You would think if the are so extreme with cyclists etc it should be the same for boxers are they are the ones who should be checked most

Cycling is clearly run and regulated by a proper governing body who generally take decisions for the good of their sport. On the other hand boxing has no such body, instead multiple "alphabet" organisations call the shots and are accountable to no-one. They are poison and boxing survives in spite of these clowns.

Mayweather v Pacquiao agreed in prinicipal for October 15th in Vegas, as long as Pacquiao beats Mosley in May.

Fighting at welterweight. 50/50 split in the money with both being guaranteed at least $30m.

Hope so. Source?

Edit.

Looks like dumb dumb just fell for April fools, nice one.

John murray wins on uni points decision, theres two options for him here, face kevin mitchell or soto, he is ranked number 2 by the WBC. Is he the next ricky hatton with his relentless style, there is a void left since hatton retired, yes we have haye and khan but a boxing night watching hatton was a occasion that was a countdown, Murray IMO can step into that void.

John murray wins on uni points decision, theres two options for him here, face kevin mitchell or soto, he is ranked number 2 by the WBC. Is he the next ricky hatton with his relentless style, there is a void left since hatton retired, yes we have haye and khan but a boxing night watching hatton was a occasion that was a countdown, Murray IMO can step into that void.

Would be nice but I think he gets found wanting the first time he steps up to proper world class.

He and Katsidis would make for a good fight while it lasted, I think Kats eventually blows him away unfortunately.

Would be nice but I think he gets found wanting the first time he steps up to proper world class.

He and Katsidis would make for a good fight while it lasted, I think Kats eventually blows him away unfortunately.

THats the problem for mitchell if he faced murray, katsidis blew him away and IMO thats what murray would do to mitchell, ive not seen his fight from last night but got it recorded so will watch later, when hatton stepped up after beating the likes of tony pepp ,he was 4/1 underdog against kostya tszyu and made him quit on his stool. The rest is history. That relentless style and work rate is so under-rated tbh. Time will tell.

I think Murray has stayed at this level for far too long and doesn't know how to make the step up to world level.

If he fought Katsidis I think it would be over in 4 or 5 rounds. Katsidis would blast him out of there. Murray just stands there not moving his head and takes far too many punches to be a world champion. Its one thing taking punches from domestic level fighters but Katsidis and Marquez would just demolish him IMO.

I think Murray has stayed at this level for far too long and doesn't know how to make the step up to world level.

If he fought Katsidis I think it would be over in 4 or 5 rounds. Katsidis would blast him out of there. Murray just stands there not moving his head and takes far too many punches to be a world champion. Its one thing taking punches from domestic level fighters but Katsidis and Marquez would just demolish him IMO.

Just watched the fight 15 mins ag, if he fights the way he did them yes, but whether the 8 months out of the ring had anything to do with it is a possibility.

The guy he fought last night was a very awkward opponent tbh and any fighter has to come through those fights, a few I remember is Khan vs Limond and Hatton vs Magee where thats where both received their first knockdowns.

Maybe I am just being biased because I'm willing him to win just now as thats the style which I prefer in a boxerrolleyes.gif