Boxing and MMA

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Great fight. Shame it didn't last a few more rounds as both fighters were really going for it.

Agree. Not really seen much of Cox but he looked good. Very aggressive and positive, probably too much so. Groves experience showed. Stunning shot but Cox too easily exposed. It amazes why more boxers don't focus on the body. Get it right and it's lights out.

IMO Eubank wins the semi.

Member of a boxing forum, the best thread going just now is about Kalle Sauderland and his gurning, funny as fuck, the latest one being at the post fight conference of groves cox.  He seriously needs to kick his habit.

34 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

good win for Burnett tonight, he will easily clean up that division, 18 fights two belts, he is so far ahead of anyone in the division. then he will go to featherweight imo. 

He looks as though he could go through a few gears as well. 

I read today that Frampton has said he would be interested in a super series tournament. 

Frampton, Scott Quigg, Leo Santa Cruz, Abner Mares, Lee Selby, Josh Warrington, Joseph Diaz Jr and Galahad.

It would be a great series but I can't see this ever happening.

20 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I read today that Frampton has said he would be interested in a super series tournament. 

Frampton, Scott Quigg, Leo Santa Cruz, Abner Mares, Lee Selby, Josh Warrington, Joseph Diaz Jr and Galahad.

It would be a great series but I can't see this ever happening.

I might be wrong but I think the whole idea came about on Twitter with Galahad tweeting the organisers about it and then tweeting Frampton etc.

Might be something in it.