Boxing and MMA

On 24/10/2017 at 14:13, maverick1200 said:

I read today that Frampton has said he would be interested in a super series tournament. 

Frampton, Scott Quigg, Leo Santa Cruz, Abner Mares, Lee Selby, Josh Warrington, Joseph Diaz Jr and Galahad.

It would be a great series but I can't see this ever happening.

Welterweight division is frightening. Surely that is WBSS end game

3 hours ago, Vanoli said:

AJ's in big trouble if he comes in at this weight against any genuine threat. 

Aye. He won’t face a genuine threat anytime soon and as soon as one is mando he will then vacate. Only fight that’s sparks interest is the wilder fight. Parker, Whyte, Ruiz Jr, Ortiz really don’t excite me. I will watch breahmer brant for free and try and stream Joshua.

Over 2/3rds of the stadium tickets cost over £100 and they are still charging £20 on ppv for this nonsense. Not a genuine 50/50 on the card - anywhere. 2 or 3 fights fit to headline Saturday Fight night doesn’t make a ppv. 

29 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Was he under or flabby??? Will get fight on but I take it hes against a numpty?

Guybgot outboxed by Parker in a snooze fest and annihilated from povetkin (nothing against povetkin apart from being a drugs cheat - rather see him fight Joshua).

Takam is the 19th best how according to ring magazine that tells you his quality. 

I like Joshua but Hearn is taking the piss. Streaming this one. Will pay a tenner for groves v Eubank jr, paid £20 for AJ Joshua but this is ridiculous