Boxing and MMA

6 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Good card, last fight was a bit if a snorefest though, Usman is gonna be one of those champions that bores people to sleep then complains that people dont like him.

Just like the guy he took the title from.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Mike Tyson v Roy Jones Jnr, September 12th, Las Vegas!:confused:

I thought you were at the bam up or smoking crack šŸ˜‚ had to google it to check.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/mike-tyson-vs-roy-jones-22405750.amp
Ā 

Matchsticks in the eyes to try and sit up for this tonight. Working tomorrow aswell so I doubt I'll go the distance.

Ā 

Went for a Chimaev,Gustafsson,Whittaker ko treble,only because it was shown on screen as some cunts tweet. Hope to see Craig pick up the W,he's a sound cunt.

4 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Pretty certain Darren Till is about to get sparked out, dunno how heā€™s even managed to wrangle himself this opportunity tbh hope Iā€™m wrong but if he does get done in should just retireĀ 

Lost like 2 fights and should retire?šŸ˜‚

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Lost like 2 fights and should retire?šŸ˜‚

Just donā€™t see how he can contend at the top if he lost here, I like the guy and got some minerals for the fights he takes but like I see donā€™t see where he goes if he loses