Boxing and MMA

2 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

I'm not convinced Fury is as good as people think.

His record is stinking apart from Klitchko. Even in his fights against Wilder he was down 3 or 4 times.Ā 

Wallin, Schwartz etc, he's not really fought anyone meaningful. His CV is pretty shite tbh.

I agree. He may well be the best of his generation, but he has to fight more top 10 fighters to prove it. Wilder is a woeful boxer technically, just has a big punch, so made Fury look good. I think this is a closer fight than the media is making out and can see Whyte putting Fury down, albeit I can see Fury grinding out an ugly win on points.Ā 

Am rooting for Whyte. Just cant stomach Fury. The guy is a fraud who has ducked all the harder fights. His resume outside of Klitschko is lacking of quality opponents. He has arguably built his reputation from 3 fights against one of the worst technical boxers in this generation. Oh and thats not to mention he was caught cheating red handed then came up with his laughable story of tainted boar meat.

Ā 

On 22/04/2022 at 20:52, bluebell82 said:

So what's peoples predictions for Fury v Whyte? I think Fury will win it on points, but wouldn't surprise me if Whyte knocks him down. I don't see Fury being able to bully Whyte in the same way he did Wilder, so think Fury will fight at range and maybe try to take Whyte out late on. Still debating whether to buy it or rely on finding a stream šŸ¤”Ā  Ā£25 is steep given only the main event is good, at least with matchroom the undercards are generally good.

Think Fury takes him out in the 6th.Ā  Whyte will be gassed by then