Boxing and MMA

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Hard one to call. Hopefully usyk retires AJĀ 

No matter the result AJ will not retire.

To win AJ needs to bite down and go for it but I don't think he has the ability. Since been sparked out to Ruiz AJ is scared to be hit.Ā 

Just now, maverick1200 said:

To win AJ needs to bite down and go for it but I don't think he has the ability. Since been sparked out to Ruiz AJ is scared to be hit.Ā 

He's trying to box too much rather than use his power to just smash cunts and it's no working šŸ˜‚

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He's trying to box too much rather than use his power to just smash cunts and it's no working šŸ˜‚

Pretty much! He doesn't have the skill to box. It'll be interesting to watch either way though.Ā 

12 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

Spot on. In Joshua's mindset he knows he's vulnerable to a big shot, signs were there before the Ruiz fight where he got wobbled by Whyte, Povetkin and obv Klitscho altho he managed to find the firepower to finish them. Unless he manages to catch Uysk with a great shot, like the upper cut v Klitscho, I can see Usyk walking him down in the later rounds and stopping him. Usyk will be too cute and smart for him. A fascinating match up, on paper with his size Joshua has all the attributes to beat Usyk but this comes down to mindset and skillset.

13 minutes ago, bluebell82 said:

Wondering how many people will buy it on PPV, I'll be looking for a stream or popping to pub to watch it, I think the PPV prices are getting ridiculous.

Stream loyal for me. I'm only interested in the main event.Ā 

These are the walkout times for the fight card:

Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk 2 (10.54pm) - World heavyweight championship WBA 'super', IBF, IBO and WBO - 12 rounds

Filip Hrgovic vs Zhilei Zhang (9.52pm) - IBF heavyweight final eliminator - 12 rounds

Callum Smith vs Mathieu Bauderlique (8.50pm) - WBC light-heavyweight final eliminator - 12 rounds

Badou Jack vs Richard Rivera (7.18pm) - cruiserweight - 10 rounds

Ziyad Almaayouf vs Jose Alatorre (6.48pm) - super-lightweight - 4 rounds

Ramla Ali vs Crystal Garcia Nova (6.10pm) - super-bantamweight - 8 rounds

Andrew Tabiti vs James Wilson (5.24pm) - heavyweight - 8 rounds

Ben Whittaker vs Peter Nosic (4.46pm) - light-heavyweight - 6 rounds

Daniel Lapin vs Josef Jurko (4.03pm) - heavyweight - 8 rounds

Bader Alsamreen vs Faud Tarverdi (3.30pm) - super lightweight - 6 rounds

Rashed Belhassa aka Money Kicks vs Traycho Georgiev (3pm) - welterweightĀ  - 4 rounds

1 hour ago, bluebell82 said:

Spot on. In Joshua's mindset he knows he's vulnerable to a big shot, signs were there before the Ruiz fight where he got wobbled by Whyte, Povetkin and obv Klitscho altho he managed to find the firepower to finish them. Unless he manages to catch Uysk with a great shot, like the upper cut v Klitscho, I can see Usyk walking him down in the later rounds and stopping him. Usyk will be too cute and smart for him. A fascinating match up, on paper with his size Joshua has all the attributes to beat Usyk but this comes down to mindset and skillset.

To win AJ needs to be aggressive and use his double jab to keep Usyk off balance otherwise I think your right he'll be stopped late on.Ā 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Staying up till 11pm to see Joshua get the shit knocked out of him again? How come it's so late even when it's over in that shithole?

I was thinking the same when it came on at six pm, I thought it would be around nine o'clock cause they're infront of us time wise, must be well into the morning they're time when it kick's off.

25 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Mental although not as clear cut as that Hibs wanker getting the win after getting his head punched off against that English guy a wee while back, that was horrific.

Taylor fight that was an absolute disgrace.Ā 

Rematch in NovemberĀ 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Taylor fight that was an absolute disgrace.Ā 

Rematch in NovemberĀ 

Aye mate fucking terrible, seen a program no long ago with that Taylor all about the build up to the fight and after it, he was talking and you could see even he didn't believe what he was saying, he said he was one of the best in the world pound for pound šŸ˜‚ total bell end of guy.