Boxing and MMA

Just now, superallysbears said:

No really expecting anything but you never know, can't go AJ, absolute fanny of guy.

I used to back AJ but over the past few years he's came across as more and more of a fanny. I do believe on the way up before he really hit the big time with that win over Klitschko he was closer to the "humble" fighter he potrtrays himself in his interactions with the media. Defo not now and what he did after Usyk 2 was completey embarrassing. Lost a lot of fans that night I think although defo a bit punchy in the head when throwing the belts about and giving his speech in the ring.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I used to back AJ but over the past few years he's came across as more and more of a fanny. I do believe on the way up before he really hit the big time with that win over Klitschko he was closer to the "humble" fighter he potrtrays himself in his interactions with the media. Defo not now and what he did after Usyk 2 was completey embarrassing. Lost a lot of fans that night I think although defo a bit punchy in the head when throwing the belts about and giving his speech in the ring.

Aye the Usyk thing showed the measure of the man.

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Some fucker send a stream. :lol: 

If you've got DAZN it's on there. They removed it from PPV after Whyte faied the drug test. Apart from that it's probably on all the usual streaming site which I'm sure you've already tried?