Boxing and MMA

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Hope Edwards knocks that prick out the night. Am all for fight hype but leave dead family members out of it. Scumbag 

Du Plesis and O’Malley were at it about Stricklands dad abusing him later. Absolute worst cunts who just say stuff to get attention.

4 hours ago, fuckthespl said:

No chat about the Emmett KO of Mitchell? It was a proper heavyweight KO from a Featherweight, probably one of the most brutal in the UFC this year. 

It was brutal. I've never seen someone twitching on the floor after been knocked out. 

This 'Day of Reckoning', as it's being billed by the Saudis is shaping up to be some night of boxing. Looking forward to seeing if Wilder can still produce the fireworks, and the Hrgovic bout is an interesting one, though I think he comes through victorious. Not expecting excitement from AJ as per, and will not he surprised at a Wallin win. Gonna be a big glitzy extravaganza no doubt, but a full card of boxing from early doors, well looking forward to it, but not sure where I will be laying my cash as yet

32 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

This 'Day of Reckoning', as it's being billed by the Saudis is shaping up to be some night of boxing. Looking forward to seeing if Wilder can still produce the fireworks, and the Hrgovic bout is an interesting one, though I think he comes through victorious. Not expecting excitement from AJ as per, and will not he surprised at a Wallin win. Gonna be a big glitzy extravaganza no doubt, but a full card of boxing from early doors, well looking forward to it, but not sure where I will be laying my cash as yet

Aye looking forward to it myself. The Dubois v Miller fight is the one I’m looking forward to the most as that’s pretty much a 50/50. Don’t really expect any upsets in the Wilder, AJ and Bivol fights.

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Aye looking forward to it myself. The Dubois v Miller fight is the one I’m looking forward to the most as that’s pretty much a 50/50. Don’t really expect any upsets in the Wilder, AJ and Bivol fights.

Fair enough, actually fancy Dubois in that one but aye another interesting match up.