Boxing and MMA

I don't think any version of Burns beats Crawford.

This

The fight was more a clash of styles IMO but Crawford was much much better. Craw fords footwork was outstanding. Burns should retire now. He ain't got it at world level

I doubt Burns will pick up another belt.

He is still world level though.

He would beat Abrili think

I see hearn is trying to set up K Mitchell up with Vasquez for a shot at his belt on the Froch groves undercard.

He doesn't deserve it.

Fought 3 bums and gets a world title shot, not for me

Watched p butler on sat, really impressed by him and he could be in the mix soon

Watching the Wilder v Scott fight....

It looks like Scott took a dive. 1 punch landed in the fight, and didn't look particularly powerful. Scott also doesn't look convincing on the floor. Might well be a legit KO, but it just looks very, very fishy.

Wouldn't be shocked, the 2 fighter are friends, and the boxing mafia are trying to hype Wilder.

He did hit him on the temple first but yeah, looked a ridiculous stoppage.

He never looked like he wanted in there.

All that brown paper bag shite at the weigh in, what a clown

Danny Garcia should have been beaten, a total home crowd robbery.

Herrera won the last 6-7 rounds for me

Felt condit would have won that had his knee not gave out.

The main event was a cracker!

Lawler done alot better than I thought he would and i thought he was gonni stop hendricks in the 3rd, as it was hendricks done unreal to recover and the 5th round was what champions do, he went out and took the fight to Lawler and dominated him

Felt condit would have won that had his knee not gave out.

The main event was a cracker!

Lawler done alot better than I thought he would and i thought he was gonni stop hendricks in the 3rd, as it was hendricks done unreal to recover and the 5th round was what champions do, he went out and took the fight to Lawler and dominated him

(tu) I gave Lawler the 3rd and 4th rounds ( the 4th was a bit closer than the third)

One thing we now know is that hendricks has a decent jaw on him too, as well as a brilliant wrestling background, and lethal left and some impressive kicks.

He is going to be champ for a while IMO.

(tu) I gave Lawler the 3rd and 4th rounds ( the 4th was a bit closer than the third)

One thing we now know is that hendricks has a decent jaw on him too, as well as a brilliant wrestling background, and lethal left and some impressive kicks.

He is going to be champ for a while IMO.

Yeah Lawler is nuts, taking shots and smiling while it's happening haha, think his first defence will be against the chap who was fighting condit, can't mind his name haha should be able to deal with him if he gets passed the first round

Solid fight card on Saturday, enjoyed the main event, although I lost money I backed on lawlor (due to Hendricks weigh in appearance)

Dana White was saying he's not sure who fights Hendricks next, rumours of nick Diaz coming back...

Personally I think that wee fanny Rory MacDonald will get the nod

I'm guessing so, I think Woodley would of lost last night had condits knee not blew and it would be condit but he's the option now.

I thought woodley won the 1st round and was winning the 2nd

Condits conditioning if it was over 5 rounds would have won him it but as it was just 3 , I think woodley would have saw it out