Boxing and MMA

Just now, Supersonic said:

Not completely what I was expecting 

Brock is one big imposing bastard!

Ufc just pissed away a good $3.2m on that fight alone - $2.5m for Brock and $700k :lol:

And that was just "show up" money, didn't include any potential win bonus or knockout bonus or even any undisclosed bonuses like they love to do 

I thought it was fucking embarrassing as a UFC fan as the co main event that was a shambles.

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

I thought it was fucking embarrassing as a UFC fan as the co main event that was a shambles.

"Greatest card" of all time turning in decision-fest :lol:

Certainly been some stellar performances so far tonight, but I've easily much better / far more exciting cards top to bottom with barely any "big names" on them (but I've enjoyed it, don't get me wrong).

What are the chances Nunes storms out first round, gasses, then Tate grinds her out for the rest of the 5? :lol:

Expected better from Hunt.

Wasn't even trying to win in the last round, just stop himself from getting knocked out.

Fight could easily have been stopped in the last round, Brock would have knocked him out if it wasn't for him covering his head, taking it and just waiting for the bell.

At the end of the day, he proved what he came to.

Just now, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Expected better from Hunt.

Wasn't even trying to win in the last round, just stop himself from getting knocked out.

Fight could easily have been stopped in the last round, Brock would have knocked him out if it wasn't for him covering his head, taking it and just waiting for the bell.

At the end of the day, he proved what he came to.

giphy.gif

Don't think Brock is exactly in need of any money. :lol:

If only he was younger and didn't have health issues. Even still, a sensational athlete. Hunt just proved that he's a fat guy with a strong punch (despite not landing any).

Nothing to lose then go in for KO not a fucking smother fest.

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

Nothing to lose then go in for KO not a fucking smother fest.

He landed countless heavy blows in the last round. Even the commentators said it could have been stopped. At that point, Hunt just gave up and wrapped his arms around his head for the last 2 minutes to make it impossible for Brock to end it.

He landed countless heavy blows in the last round. Even the commentators said it could have been stopped. At that point, Hunt just gave up and wrapped his arms around his head for the last 2 minutes to make it impossible for Brock to end it.

Pish fight index onto main event.

The women's division is such a cluster fuck :lol:

Just a revolving door right now

Can't stand that cunt Nunes at all - no charisma, awkward as fuck and badly broken english

can't see her being a big seller in future ppvs at all :lol:

So gutted for Miesha, bet the UFC were lining of Ronda Miesha 3 as well