Boxing and MMA

2 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Shocking from UFC tbh total fucking disgrace the crowd is saying it all.

How was this the best option.  Just get a light heavyweight who's in fighting shape.  Gustafsson wanted the fight I'd much rather him than see silva weigh in light as fuck on short notice after gallbladder surgery. 

2 minutes ago, Super1872 said:

How was this the best option.  Just get a light heavyweight who's in fighting shape.  Gustafsson wanted the fight I'd much rather him than see silva weigh in light as fuck on short notice after gallbladder surgery. 

Totally lost with this match up utter balls mate. It has went from epic to a fucking joke.

5 minutes ago, Super1872 said:

Fucking shite, it was only going to go one way.

Silva should retire before his record gets any worse.

4 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Fucking shite, it was only going to go one way.

Silva should retire before his record gets any worse.

I dunno, you could say if he took shit as serious as he used to he would've beat Nick Diaz more so / better than he did (worth noting they replaced Jones who got popped with Silva who's barely back for getting popped ffs haha!)

Also think he could've beaten Bisping if he was far more active in those 4th and 5th rounds

And then there's always that dancing shit he pulled against Weidman the first time... had he not done that who the hell knows what would've happened

But then again, even though I said that, I'm with you, retire on a high note, give the guy a gimme fight and make it fucking glorious

Like that god damn Machida crane kick!!

1 minute ago, ex-guardsman said:

Brock back to promote a computer game fucking bitches better fight like fuck in main event.

If hunt doesn't knock him out I'm gonnae be so disappointed.   Brock is also the owner of mibbie the worst tattoo I've ever seen.  That big knife is horrendous.  

Not completely what I was expecting 

Brock is one big imposing bastard!

Ufc just pissed away a good $3.2m on that fight alone - $2.5m for Brock and $700k :lol:

And that was just "show up" money, didn't include any potential win bonus or knockout bonus or even any undisclosed bonuses like they love to do