Boxing and MMA

2 hours ago, Badger said:

Wilder is an accident waiting to happen, footwork and boxing skill is lacking - he will be picked apart by any boxer with good technical skills and a bit of size (the division is poor and few of these type of fighters exist) - however he is a very dangerous opponent as he is tall and is an explosive puncher.

I just watched his fight, first time I've actually seen him. Joshua will take the head of this guy within the first few rounds, his defence is serious lacking.

Also, if Khan is gonna get ko'ed he may as fight Pacman over Brook, as he'll get more money for his troubles. 

11 hours ago, Da Kool Blue said:

I just watched his fight, first time I've actually seen him. Joshua will take the head of this guy within the first few rounds, his defence is serious lacking.

Also, if Khan is gonna get ko'ed he may as fight Pacman over Brook, as he'll get more money for his troubles. 

Pacman can't KO Khan imo.

17 hours ago, Badger said:

Wilder is an accident waiting to happen, footwork and boxing skill is lacking - he will be picked apart by any boxer with good technical skills and a bit of size (the division is poor and few of these type of fighters exist) - however he is a very dangerous opponent as he is tall and is an explosive puncher.

Picked up on commentators saying that Heavyweight boxing is very poor in USA due to the Baseball and football teams snapping all the big guys up and that Europe has better fighters which I thought was a good point.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Haye is a disgrace. Just showing himself to be as thick as fuck with some of his comments recently. Would love to see him getting a pasting at the weekend just so he retires again but he'll no doubt knock Bellew out fairly easily.

those Bellew fans where a disgrace. I hope Haye knocks this cunt out in two. 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

lol, yet they can call him what they want? fuck never go into OT lol. 

If you can't see the difference between anonymous posters saying things on a private forum and a professional athlete who is supposed to be a role model saying things in a televised press conference then I really don't know how to continue this conversation.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If you can't see the difference between anonymous posters saying things on a private forum and a professional athlete who is supposed to be a role model saying things in a televised press conference then I really don't know how to continue this conversation.

Does it offend you that Haye said that? whats good for the goose is good for the gander. 

5 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Does it offend you that Haye said that? whats good for the goose is good for the gander. 

I think statements like that show him up for what he is. He was the one on Sky sports saying he would relish the hostile reception in Liverpool and then he cracked under the pressure and comes out with a statement like that.

The guys an attention seeking wank.

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

I fucking hate David Haye. The biggest helmet in boxing. 

How alone can back him after his attitude towards Fury is a joke, total wank. 

He's the most deluded guy in boxing. Read an interview with him recently and he was actually bragging that he retired Mark de Mori as if it is some sort of big achievement.

He's still trying to convince people that was a big fight.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I think statements like that show him up for what he is. He was the one on Sky sports saying he would relish the hostile reception on Liverpool and then he cracked under the pressure and comes out with a statement like that.

The guys an attention seeking wank.

I laughed, Bellew has came out with some shite too, the scouse fans where behaving like scumbags, i think anyone would have struggled to keep their cool in this situation. Lets be honest, he was right lol. Haye in 3 please.  

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

I laughed, Bellew has came out with some shite too, the scouse fans where behaving like scumbags, i think anyone would have struggled to keep their cool in this situation. Lets be honest, he was right lol. Haye in 3 please.  

Did Bellew call anyone retards or come out with weird statements saying he's working on a way to render his opponent unconscious but manage to inflict as much damage as possible before his legs give way so he doesn't get to go home to his kids?

If he did then I never heard it. Haye is a wank. He'll probably win on Saturday, in fact he definitely will, but he's still a wank and so is anyone that actually supports him.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Did Bellew call anyone retards or come out with weird statements saying he's working on a way to render his opponent unconscious but manage to inflict as much damage as possible before his legs give way so he doesn't get to go home to his kids?

If he did then I never heard it. Haye is a wank. He'll probably win on Saturday, in fact he definitely will, but he's still a wank and so is anyone that actually supports him.

And so is anyone that supports him. Lol ffs bwaaaaaahaha

6 hours ago, Gillete said:

Great wknd for boxing 

Got the Haye Bellew card but thoroughly looking forward to Thurman v Garcia. Really hope Thurman knocks him spark out to piss off that tit/mouthpiece of a father Garcia has 

Thurman v Garcia. A huge fight that has went largely under the radar.

One of the strongest matchups of the decade so far.