Boxing and MMA

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

VADA confirm Whyte passed pre and post fight tests, something really strange going on.

He's been stitched up.

600 days an number 1 without being made mandatory or any suggestion of doping then they eventually make him mandatory challenger to Wilder and within a week suddenly he fails a drug test and they've stripped him of the title and provisionally suspended him?

I don't usually buy into conspiracy theories but c'mon to fuck :lol:

On 06/08/2019 at 15:32, KingKirk said:

Imo that's bs Warren is known for pulling fights that don't sell well.

Ā 

It does seem strange, however I think it might just be true because it seems so unlikely if they were looking for an excuse to cancel the fight surely they would have made up something more believable if that makes sense?

Ā 

4 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

It does seem strange, however I think it might just be true because it seems so unlikely if they were looking for an excuse to cancel the fight surely they would have made up something more believable if that makes sense?

Ā 

Aye possibly I just think for that big thing to fall on your hand is a bit of a stretch mate.

32 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Is this the punch which supposedly got him a lot of aggro due to who the old boys son is?

Not sure mate, don't really follow UFC however I think it's meant to have happened in April and the old guy and McGregor apparently had a disagreement over McGregors whiskey or something. Not sure how accurate that is though.