Andy Walker

djbroxybear

Just seen this fenian cunt on ssn saying "lemon shouldn't have been given a 6 game ban and the sfa have got it in for sellik and they are right getting there lawyers involved to reduce the ban, also glad that George Peat is away at the end of the season he feels he has an agenda against sellik" he finishes saying "sellik will be better getting out of scotland"

fuck off ya wee :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

He must of changed his tune because I seen him on it about half 10 and he was saying celic can only blame themselves. I knew it was too good to be true for him to be talking some sense for once. He would of still been a fenian prick anyway

Nice imaprtial view from a man who commentates on the majority of the SPL games shown by Sky. I have no problem with someone supporting a team but they could at least try and remain impartial whilst on duty.

Him and Crocker ruin the games for me. Without doubt the worst commentating pair in history.

I would honestly rather have Mark "and er" Hateley and Craig "spazzy know it all but actually knows fuck all" Burley doing the games.

Nice imaprtial view from a man who commentates on the majority of the SPL games shown by Sky. I have no problem with someone supporting a team but they could at least try and remain impartial whilst on duty.

Him and Crocker ruin the games for me. Without doubt the worst commentating pair in history.

I would honestly rather have Mark "and er" Hateley and Craig "spazzy know it all but actually knows fuck all" Burley doing the games.

I agree simon you hear the bitterness coming out of the both of them when commentating they hate to see us win.

I think Hartson is as bad, if not worse than any of them

Nah, I don't like the guy, but he does rip into them at times.

However, after the 3-1 game this season, he admitted there was a 'conspiracy'.

Complete tool but he does let them have it, which is pretty funny.

Bhitter, twisted wee scumbag. Doesn't even try to hide it either. He probably gets paid a fortune by Sky to commentate on the matches and yet he is always giving the most biased account of all the incidents in the match. Him and Crocker are fucking useless, constantly spunking in their pants whenever the taigs are mounting an attack and bitching like fuck when a decision goes against them. :wanker: :wanker:

Nah, I don't like the guy, but he does rip into them at times.

However, after the 3-1 game this season, he admitted there was a 'conspiracy'.

Complete tool but he does let them have it, which is pretty funny.

Ive heard Andy Walker rip into them as well, but every so often they show their true colours. Hartson is as bad as anyone for it.

Ive heard Andy Walker rip into them as well, but every so often they show their true colours. Hartson is as bad as anyone for it.

I watched about five or six minutes last night of the game, and not even all at once, but every time I went in to check the score, he was practically cheerleading for them.

Odious wee arselick.

Couldn't be impartial if someone had a gun to his wife's heid.

I really don't think he's been taken seriously. I've had a look at the SSN web site, and his comments aren't a feature.

It's the "boy crying wolf." The sporting public have heard it all before. It's now tedious. The more it goes on, the more it proves Celtic aren't doing too well. The sporting public are fed up with highly paid sportsmen blaming the referees, umpires, etc. The sporting public aren't daft.

Anyway, where will Celtic go? Lennon was bleating, as usual, about refereeing decisions when they lost to Utrecht. Er......Utrecht isn't in Scotland, and the referees weren't Scottish.

At least he's said on SSN, for the whole country to watch. It's embarrassing at times, him and Crocker going on about Lafferty's tackle on Hinkel, still, Celtic having decisions go against them etc.

Walker saying it's a penalty against Accies, yet the defender clearly got the ball!

I really don't think he's been taken seriously. I've had a look at the SSN web site, and his comments aren't a feature.

It's the "boy crying wolf." The sporting public have heard it all before. It's now tedious. The more it goes on, the more it proves Celtic aren't doing too well. The sporting public are fed up with highly paid sportsmen blaming the referees, umpires, etc. The sporting public aren't daft.

Anyway, where will Celtic go? Lennon was bleating, as usual, about refereeing decisions when they lost to Utrecht. Er......Utrecht isn't in Scotland, and the referees weren't Scottish.

Juventus, Porto, Braga, Utrecht all come to mind.

European referees aren't good enough either.

Fuck them, let them blame everyone and anyone.

When they start looking internally why they're shite, then they'll start improving.