***The Official Champions vs. Inverness Thread***

Muff

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Beattie is offering fuck all and Vladimir Weiss can't get past that fucking dinosaur Tokeley. Second half;

McGregor

Whittaker Webster Weir Foster

Davis McCulloch Ness Wylde

Weiss

Lafferty

Weiss is too predictable.. always cuts inside, he must have no faith in his left foot.

ok, my opinions thus far

weiss is pissin me off. tokely has him in his pocket. ref has sussed his theatrics and if he floats one more freekick to the keeper i dont know what il do! on his twitter he had finished trainin yesterday at 12pm. surely an hour or 2 practicing freekicks and corners wouldnt go amiss?

so later in the half, lets see wylde on for weiss. let him skip past/over tokely on his OUTSIDE.

lee mcculloch's passing has been quite poor, a few stray ones, most notably one 10 yards behind whitty. he does a good job for us, but i think for later in the season, i think Edu and Ness is the CM partnership we should be using.

so later on, edu for mcculloch.

Beatts hasnt been involved, whatever he is being told to do by coaching staff, he's not managing. had one good moment out wide beating his man and crossing, but we havent seen him once in the middle. i think to bring him in to the game we need to get to the byline...wylde can do that. but i dont think beatts will be on long enough.

probably be jelly for beatts after 65/70 mins.

andy webster, looking good for me, not done anything wrong, hasnt reeaally been tested yet. but i dont see why he cant phase out davie as the season goes on when boughy is fit. has to be the option as this season rolls on.

shagger, once again demonstrated why he's britains best with that finger tip on to the bar

laff, makes good runs in to the channels, keeps playing this role hopefully he'll get the hang of it, we've already seen this season he can bullet one across the keeper.

nessy lookin good again and beyond his years.

that'l do for now. all the rest are neither exciting me or frustrating me.

We will never see the best of Beattie unless we can find someone who can deliver a ball for him . He's never gonna run away from defenders , or manufacture a chance for himself . But if we can give him some service I'm sure he can get a few goals . Our lack of natural width is criminal with two big lads up front .

Fantastic night!

Onto the game, Weiss is having no luck against Tokely for some reason. Ness is, again, for me our best player. Fantastic passer of the ball. Webster doing well as well, but Odhiambo, Rooney and Sanchez look dangerous going forward. Come on tae fuck Beattie. :(