John Fleck

Nicika Jelavic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleck is a young player struggling to break through into the first team and does not look good enough to replace any current first teamers at present. He is still only 18 I believe so has plenty of time yet to succeed, but as each year goes by it looks in my opinion as if he might not make it, but I hope I am wrong.

Time will tell, but one of his problems is that he is not a left winger more of an attacking central midfielder, but who do you drop to play him?

I have been to a few games this season when Fleck has started and i havent even noticed him until he is subbed so he needs to get more involved in the game and also he needs to be more creative

Agree with this, he was playing a couple of weeks ago and I didnt see him at all, and I really mean AT ALL. Honestly didnt think he was playing.

I have seen him play well at times though, really need to get him out on loan.

I truly believe that in John Fleck we will have a special player on our hands but only if we have a manager who shows faith in his ability combined with being played in his preferred and natural position.

There is still time for Fleck to become a first team regular, at 18 he has time on his side! He is just going to have to knuckle down and when he gets his chance grab it with both hands! (tu)

Hopefully the fans keep faith in Fleck, i certainly will!