Sevilla step up bid to sign shagger in £5 million deal

jackunion

5 million no chance if craig gordon went for 9 million and shagger is better than him 10 million and you can have him sevilla lol.

I personally love McShagger,and he is a great goalie and when he gets his move I dont think its the money he will be as greedy for as the whole new world of fresh Poon coming his way.

My only gripe about Shagger is the cross balls(no a sex game btw) & I dont think he dominates his box as well as Craig Gordon-in fact he just dos'nt.

look at your average height EPL goalie-there are some monsters in there-Craig Gordons 6ft 4&1/2 inches & even he hasnt the box dominence of some-he has improved this though.

When Andy Goram went to Man U, he was past his best, but played quite a few games for Man U & had some great applause for saves made, however the one area he got exposed continually was cross balls.

I think its a size thing myself, although there are a good few smaller goalies who are good at punching the ball away or through sheer agility & leaping they clear their lines.

I reckon Shagger will be more suited to Spain as the emphasis on Goalies is agility-not size.

Craig Gordon is rated one of the best EPL goalies & his transfer fee is still the Scottish record & Im sure he will be the one who takes it through the £15m barrier.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The logic that "Gordon went for 9m and McGregor is better so we should get even more" is seriously fucked up. You only get what potential bidders are willing to give you.

I personally think Gordon is better anyway. Anything above 5m for McGregor should be accepted.

The logic that "Gordon went for 9m and McGregor is better so we should get even more" is seriously fucked up. You only get what potential bidders are willing to give you.

I personally think Gordon is better anyway. Anything above 5m for McGregor should be accepted.

Is that 15M All in :craphead:

I think we should be pushing for more than 5 mil.

He's worth at least 7 but the state we are in we will bite there hands off if they were to bid 5mil poss even less.

Although Alexander is a realiable back up I don't think he has the class.

His reaction time is slower than Shags I'll be devasted if he were to go.

Jan is depressing enough wtf has happen to the takeover.

I agree with what you are saying cappa but i think we could get more for him than 5 million dont get me wrong 5 million would be good especially if walter gets to spend it

I think we should be pushing for more than 5 mil.

He's worth at least 7 but the state we are in we will bite there hands off if they were to bid 5mil poss even less.

Although Alexander is a realiable back up I don't think he has the class.

His reaction time is slower than Shags I'll be devasted if he were to go.

Jan is depressing enough wtf has happen to the takeover.

48 hours mate

It's a hard place to start demanding certain figures given the financial state were in and the bank creaming over any potential bid that comes in regardless of how small it is. In an ideal situation though we should be looking at getting more than £5m for Shagger.