***The Official Hearts vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

he would need to be with the amount of time he spends on it thinking what to do. before being closed down and having to turn and shield it.

shielding it and keeping it! i see your point but mo is very mobile and just needs to keep his passes simple and ness and edu will serve us for a years to come.

FFS MCCULLOCH.

we have started pretty well but we are going to have to start taking these chances. We are creating plenty, Kello looks to be on fine form today so its going to have to be something special to beat him today. I reckon 1 goal might be enough. Can see hearts taking points off the scum again though. They look a decent side.

How often have we been crying out for an impressive start from Rangers, in too many games we have failed to pressure the ball in the oppositions half or we looked cumbersome in possession.

For me, this has been the best Rangers have played all season, we are direct, we are showing pace, some very impressive football & we are actually getting shots on target, the only thing that's missing is that goal & for me that is down to the Hearts goalkeeper who is having a brilliant game.