***The Official Hearts vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

The Doom & Gloom team are out again. :anguish:

Do you really think we are going to win every game?We didn't take our chances and lost by one goal but are we going to win the league? Of course we fucking are,WATP.

Its always going to be a tough game playing away,you just need to be realistic.

Hearts? They'll drift away once their form slumps.

We looked brilliant 1st half and once Jelavic is fighting fit and up front with Lafferty we will be back at the summit soon enough. (tu)

Maybe it's escaped your attention that we're 2nd in the league, with 3rd breathing down our necks?

If we ever are playing one upfront, Lafferty is not the answer.

We shouldn't be playing one up top anyway m8 look at all the chances we had in the first half smith should have changed it strait away to two up front but no every match we play from now on should be 4-4-2 but im afraid its not going to happen

Daylight robbery! We play them off the park for 90% of the game and Kello keeps them in it.Then they get a fluke goal and we cannot respond.I cannot believe we lost that and it gives light to the saying the best team does NOT always win.

One of those days. Jelavic should have been on earlier along with Weiss or fleck in the hole. Edu was good nut was let down by a lack of awareness by others on the break. If others were on Naismith's wavelength as an outlet we would have scored 4 or 5. This automatic ball out wide is bullshit and we played our best stuff with one touch play through the middle.

I hope we score goals against them a week Wednesday to make up for today.

Let's not overreact people because it could be worse. We could end up buying Bradley Wright Phillips.

Need to take the fucking chances when they come, if not, you get punished and that's what happened. Hearts never looked like scoring then get a jammy break.

Jelavic was unlucky, some fucking attempt.

The tactics worked well in the first half. We created loads of chances and couldn't put any away. Surely the absence of the SPL's top goalscorer means that we missed him rather than the tactics not working?

The keeper kept them in it first half and in the second we should have brought Jelavic on to partner Lafferty rather than in place of him we would be sitting with 3 points IMO.

beaten by a very average hearts side even though we dominated the game.

Millers gone so i won't be pointing out the obvious but we must adjust to life without him very quickly. Jelavic will score goals for us but he is a few games away from being fit, we must strengthen this squad. Lafferty is never going to make it, he simply isn't good enough.

Only positive i would take from that was i thought Edu played very ....that's about it.

How the fuck did we lose that? Hearts were absolutely terrible, one shot one goal

The problem is when we go all out for games we don't get the goal and tire ourselves out, we're actually better sitting back and soaking up pressure and knicking a goal on the break.

We need another CF to play beside Jelavic, one man up front is a disaster

Staying positive, we're still very much in it, 2 games in hand that MUST be won. The beggars will drop points

Don't look back and get on with it

The keeper kept them in it first half and in the second we should have brought Jelavic on to partner Lafferty rather than in place of him we would be sitting with 3 points IMO.

Although Jelavic should have been on earlier, I can see Smith kept the same tactics as we created a lot of chances and he must have thought we'd put a few away playing the same way.

To the 'Cheer Up, You Mopes' Brigade

If you're happy playing 4-5-1 in the SPL then fair enough.

I'm fucking not and I'll fucking well greet about it all I fucking well like.

Now fuck off back to La La Land.

(tu)

agreed m8 what is walt scared of playing one up top and packing the midfield hearts were there for the taking so was celtic at ibrox and we still stuck to one up top we should bin that formation it is not working, Surley walter must see this as us fans can Walter fucken change it :anguish:

Rangers have definitely thrown away those 3 points.

I'm still adamant that Hearts won't win this league. I still think Rangers will win it but we are screaming out for another striker.

I'd be panicking if we had dropped points at New Douglas Park, but Hearts deserved that win - I don't care what anyone says. Rangers have performed like that so many times over the past 2-3 years and taken their one chance to win the game. Fair play to Hearts. I thought Bouzid was solid and Lee Wallace caused a lot of problems.

If anything, this just confirms that this league will go to the last day. Rangers, Celtic AND Hearts will all drop more points towards the end of the season.

Rangers must improve. If Jelavic is partnered up front with someone to a similar mould of Miller, he'll be given the chances to score.

Game on.

Why Ness and Edu got pulled before McCulloch i'll never know. An absolute carthorse, and a clumsy challenge and a yellow card mean he was up to fuck all for the rest of the game.

Yes McCulloch was rubbish but not quite as bad as Whittaker eh? When we ship Whittaker out I'll be a happy man!

Excellent football for 3/4 of the game and the last quarter we decided to go AWOL against a Hearts team who didn't threaten at all up to then.

Nevertheless, if you miss the number of clear cut chances we did then, perhaps, you don't deserve to win.

We are 'fragile' in every department at the moment, and it's clear that confidence is low. We have no 'balls' and little enthusiasm for a fight, and I honestly believe that the financial situation and the uncertainty at the Club is clearly affecting the players and staff - I think they can't see a light at the end of the tunnel and it's engendering an atmosphere of doom and gloom.

Much as I hate to say it,I believe this is the shape of things to come for the remainder of the season.

No, I'm not being pessimistic, just realistic! We can't strengthen our team and we must make do with what we have, so let's get on with it and hope for the best.

Fuckin shite, had enough pressure to win 3 games but we could all see after 20 mins Lafferty was never going to do it on his own. Why the fuck does it always take Walter so long to change things up (even then its like for like) when a blind man can see its no working, especially hearts, you could see their confidence growing by the minute when they should been done and dusted.

Jeffries must think its his birthday, he knows he got 3 points for fuck all........ fuckin sick.