Ref Bottled it - so much for the Establishment!

tgblue

Goal should never have stood, yes we were slack and tentative in the build up, but the game should have been stopped for a blatant dive by scumbag Skacel, which would have been his second yellow.

Ps game should have been in the bag at half time, 451 was the correct formation, Hearts taken 28 outta 30 points!!!

Missed the penalty claim from Skacel but he should have walked for his deliberate hand ball, although franky we did not look like scoring today and we cannot blame the ref. It was one of those days where their goalie kept them well in i, Jeffries said as much at half time, but we stopped playing football.

Missed the penalty claim from Skacel but he should have walked for his deliberate hand ball, although franky we did not look like scoring today and we cannot blame the ref. It was one of those days where their goalie kept them well in i, Jeffries said as much at half time, but we stopped playing football.

(tu) we only have ourselves to blame 2nd half wasn't good enough. We still should have defended the goal regardless of the dive in the build up

(tu) we only have ourselves to blame 2nd half wasn't good enough. We still should have defended the goal regardless of the dive in the build up

As I said in OP we were slack throughout whole second half, still cant believe we never wan that one today!!1st half we were in complete control

When you play like we did the first-half you have got to score, because their manager is going to kick ass and they will be a different team. We needed a goal from those early chances. The ref was ok, he is one of the better ones I find. The buck stops with us, as Harry Truman might have said.

I agree that Rangers only have themselves to blame for the loss yesterday but the Hearts player dived and tried to con the ref. The ref should of stopped play and yellow card for the Hearts player. That what the rules state.

Hearts was there for the taking and Rangers missed out due to IMO 4-1-4-1 and long balls. Two forwards is the way forward.

Stop acting like a T*rrier. We got beat shit happens.

Im not acting like a T*rrier. Im accepting we got beat. Im agreeing with the OP if a player dives trying to win a pen the game gets stopped and the player gets booked. As i said Rangers only have themselves to blame. The dive in the box is a taking point in the game.

Jelavic got booked for it against ICT. And he didn't even dive.

Thought the ref was pretty bad all day long, tbh, but no way will I blame him for that defeat. We should have had them buried by the end of the first half - poor finishing on some shots and great goalkeeping on others were our downfall.

First away defeat to an in form Hearts when they had one shot on Goal and scored and we played well, dominated them, but did not score - thats it, no point bleating or making excuses about refs. On any other day if we play like that but get a wee break in front of goal we would destroy most teams.

Goal should never have stood, yes we were slack and tentative in the build up, but the game should have been stopped for a blatant dive by scumbag Skacel, which would have been his second yellow.

Ps game should have been in the bag at half time, 451 was the correct formation, Hearts taken 28 outta 30 points!!!

Leave the excuses to the filth.