***The Official Rangers vs Motherwell Thread***

Muff

We are seriously running the risk of wasting Jelavic by playig such a negative midfield and also putting Lafferty up there with him.

We need a playmaker or someone who can be cute with the ball and pick out little passes around the box.

I'd like to see Fleck on for Lafferty because he's been useless anyway.

Exactly, people slagging of Lafferty yet he's possibly did more than Jelavic, when they ball is played forward our midfield and defence aren't pushing up enough to put pressure on the Motherwell defence and our strikers just end up getting crowded out,

(tu) Laffertys done fuck all wrong yet hes havin a nightmare apparently. Whats he supposed to do when theres no support from midfield?

We are seriously running the risk of wasting Jelavic by playig such a negative midfield and also putting Lafferty up there with him.

We need a playmaker or someone who can be cute with the ball and pick out little passes around the box.

I'd like to see Fleck on for Lafferty because he's been useless anyway.

I feel sorry for Naismith and Jelavic

Forced to 'play for the team' and remove all traces of flair from their game

No width, no penetration, complete lack of creativity, we go forward like an asthmatic ant, the forwards are starved of decent service, we are only in front because of a wonder strike. We have been awful.

And before people start having a go, yes I know we are in front, but our play is pish, i want the win but i want our team to be an attacking force and make the other team worry about us not the other way around.

It's just so frustrating watching the bears at the minute.

(tu)Laffertys done fuck all wrong yet hes havin a nightmare apparently. Whats he supposed to do when theres no support from midfield?

Not sure i agree with that, but I do agree with the lack of support from midfield.

Fuck sake McCulloch has been one of our better players and people want him hooked, he's been putting in important tackles and has been tracking back and covering Weir and Bougherra when they've been out of position or been caught out,

(tu) True. I'm no huge fan of Lee, but twice he's bailed us out twice so far and has had a solid first half overall (and surprisingly, no buffalo takedowns yet - touch wood.).

We are an absolute joke to watch. No width, no pace, no urgency, always passing backward and inviting Motherwell onto us.

Sick and tired of looking forward to our games only for Walter and co to serve up this dross. Mcculloch and edu is the worst CM pairing I've ever fucking seen.

Dropping ness is scandalous and btw see jelavic, he canny win any headers against the defenders! And one guy on here said he was our best header of the ball since prso lmao!

We are rotten and it's the team line up and tactics to blame.